Brag Post

Help Support CattleToday:

knowknews

Reaction score
Haven't seen one yet, so if there was one before, you need an updated one. :D I was blessed to be a first-time granny with two babies (my oldest son & his wife and my daughter and her hubby) 5 days apart. My first being born June 26th two days after my first ER gall bladder attack. Let's see your's too

miah03.jpg

Miah Bella just born

MiahBellaTomaino-1.jpg

Miah Bella just born

miah03.jpg

Miah Bella just born

0701091329.jpg
Baby Jason, I was blessed to be in the labor room to help my daughter.

BabyJason7-04-09.jpg
[/img] Baby Jason 3 days old. He's gonna be a red head like his daddy.

Ryder":2djoosq0 said:
Lammie":2djoosq0 said:
I'm thinking of renting grandchildren.
Maybe you can just borrow them for free.
OH NO grandkids are great I wouldn't loan mine out for anything but now 10 yrs ago I might of paid ya to take a couple of my kids especially when they were teenagers

kids are great but man when they hit about 13 i was wishing I could give them to someone else for about 7 or 8 yrs :lol:

grannysoo":2anribjq said:
Nothing better than them grandbabies. Our granddaughter just turned 3. She's great!

I want to see some bragging rights. Can you all post pics of yours??

Angus Cowman":359794z0 said:
Congratulations
Good looking Kids
I had 2 last month myself a granddaughter on July 1st and a Grandson on the 12th

Congrats to you too, can you post pics? Were they your first?

knowknews":32l96w5s said:
Angus Cowman":32l96w5s said:
Congratulations
Good looking Kids
I had 2 last month myself a granddaughter on July 1st and a Grandson on the 12th

Congrats to you too, can you post pics? Were they your first?
Nope got a 4 yr old grandson

I have been trying to post pictures on ranchers for a week and I just can't get them to upload

you can see my grandson if you go to ranchers and look under Angus Cowman picture gallery

Beautiful babies :heart: :heart: I'll have to rent some too,tho when I was working I claimed all the kids there :lol2:

You don't have to twist my arm very hard!! This is our grand-daughter and her "bull-eranian". They had spent the day with us and played hard. Enjoy those babies, they sure do grow up fast!!

pooped_puppies.jpg

050.jpg

This is my little sweetie girl, Lily. She is three years old and loves riding on the tractor with Papa.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Being a grandparent is the best thing ever, with one drawback. YOU HAD TO BE A PARENT. :D :D :D Just kidding. Have fun with the 2 little ones.

My 5 range from 17 down to 3yrs and I love spending time with each one. They even have their own special nickname. I've got a buddy, a pal, a sidekick, a partner, and a little buckaroo.

backhoeboogie":277hw8e9 said:
Congratulations knowknews. My first two were three months apart.

TY. I know they are the "most gorgeous" ;-) :D ; but, I bet you all have some that run a very, very close second. LOL. JK.

No really, I know now how it feels to have grandkids and I love them to death. I'd love to see other proud grandparents' beauties too. And why not? We suffered and sacrificed for our kids, now we can enjoy the fruits of our labors. :banana: :clap:

Please keep posting your pics, they are absolutely adorable. Thanks

Angus Guy":277hw8e9 said:
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Being a grandparent is the best thing ever, with one drawback. YOU HAD TO BE A PARENT. :D :D :D Just kidding. Have fun with the 2 little ones.

My 5 range from 17 down to 3yrs and I love spending time with each one. They even have their own special nickname. I've got a buddy, a pal, a sidekick, a partner, and a little buckaroo.

Yep I had fun this past Sunday when I got to babysit while my daughter and SonIL went to the air show. It was just perfect. Six hours!! Heehee

KERLEY: how beautiful. She doesn't look like you, right? ;-)

MO_COWS: I used to fall asleep with my glasses on too. She is beautiful. How old?

CKC1586":2azavsxc said:
Here is my one and only. And yes I do treasure her! She sure can be a pickle but wouldn't trade her for nothin! She is ten.
Baby_Faith.jpg

What a beautiful smile. And I'm so jealous of the color of her pretty hair.