Brafords

Help Support CattleToday:

That is encouraging. I am considering buying a 13 year old brangus that is built about like that and has a heifer calf on her. Built to last.

She has a huge bull calf somewhere. She has all the bulls fighting over her right now. F1 Brafords have saved more dumbasses from their own stupidity...

I tried to buy her about 7 years ago from the tight-fisted old buzzard who owns her. He originally placed about 60 black angus females next to me. 20 Went down the first month. He brought the rest to the sale barn and came back with a group of Brafords. They have been spitting out one calf a year ever since.

JWBrahman":3mqpz56f said:
I tried to buy her about 7 years ago from the tight-fisted old buzzard who owns her. He originally placed about 60 black angus females next to me. 20 Went down the first month. He brought the rest to the sale barn and came back with a group of Brafords. They have been spitting out one calf a year ever since.
id be tight fisted to, if i lost that many head... shes got alot of making up to do.... a lick like that would send my broke ass over the edge :cowboy:

Tight fisted is a term of respect, sounds better than cheap. Haha