Bradford County Florida Sex Offender Signs

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":dc7cq4mo said:
Good idea but I think the sign ought to be placed at the doorway of their jail cell.
:nod: that's exactly what I arranged for someone that's in for the rest of his life

FarmGirl10":2hnpgp6s said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-county-outs-sex-offenders-yard-signs-article-1.1320230

Sheriffs Dept is posting signs outside of residences of sex offenders to warn neighbors.

They should do this every where. Yes, there are lists available on the internet, but not everyone has access to the internet or know when they move next door.

The problem lies in our society is breeding them like rat's.
I am not saying that there hasn't alway's been some since the beginning.
With the loss of moral's and LGTG coming out and into our living room's this has turned into a rabid epidemic.
There is no truth or right or wrong in main stream society in our country. We are entering the second and third generation of indoctrination in the school's, through video games and the media.

I personally have one that is praying that I live a long and happy life. The last time I spoke to him I told him if I was ever given a terminal diagnosis he was going with me and I said it in front of two deputees. If I was a single man he'd be toast... I meant it then and I still do. That being said he's likely safe as long as he stays put as I don't go to doctors and I have a family to raise. :D
I don't see a lack of morality as much as I see a willingness to wait for society/ government to step in. It's WAAAAY to often that we see abuse situations of all sorts where good people stand around after the fact and say "I knew something was going on because of this and this and this" but they never stepped in to do anything about it. We need more people willing to speak their minds at the appropriate time.

Caustic Burno":33x5egeu said:
With the loss of moral's and LGTG coming out and into our living room's this has turned into a rabid epidemic.
All of the sex offenders that I've ever heard about were strait men. I know a few gays and lesbians that have 90% of our country beat on morality.

cow pollinater":4aptxplh said:
Caustic Burno":4aptxplh said:
All of the sex offenders that I've ever heard about were strait men. I know a few gays and lesbians that have 90% of our country beat on morality.

Men that like little boy's and girl's are not straight men.
If it look's like a duck, walk's like a duck and quack's like one it's a duck.
A deviate is a deviate.

i log on the Alabama sex offenders list site every now and then, to keep up... i can count more than on both hands how many people i know and seen.... that i didnt know about before.. couple were customers.. yep a knife and implant a permanent catheter

Caustic Burno":1ly37k0o said:
cow pollinater":1ly37k0o said:
Caustic Burno":1ly37k0o said:

Men that like little boy's and girl's are not straight men.
If it look's like a duck, walk's like a duck and quack's like one it's a duck.
A deviate is a deviate.

Yes child molesters are absolutely deviant in the desire to harm children but most are also attracted to mature women. Gays have been a part of society since the dawn of time and there's not a shred of evidence that they are more prone to child molestation than heterosexual men.

Ryder":1xdz92uf said:
Got to be a story in this. How about it Hook.
On second thought none of our business.
I opened the door so I might as well answer it. The poor excuse for a human being that molested my daughter is in prison for life. Against my own emotional judgment he is still alive. What I could legally do was to make darn sure around the prison that it was known what his conviction was for. In my own best interest I won't say how that information got out

Yeah, my dad's agronomist that lives right up the road is on the sex offenders list. Him being on the list is due to plain being an idiot in highschool and thinking a video camera in the girls locker room was a good idea till he got caught. He is a nice guy, in his 30's, I think he still is kind of an idiot sometimes but he has a family now and goes to church every Sunday. This is deffinately different than molesting a child, was it still wrong, absolutely. Should he be on the list for the rest of his life in this situation? Personally I dont think so because it was a stupid mistake when he was young and dumb. It was wrong though so its one of those grey area situations.

When I was growing up we use to sneak and peek at The Jupiter Sunshine Gardens. It was a nudist camp and we never saw what we thought we should of. I have to agree not all sex offenders are bad guys. But the ones that are bad need to be dealt with accordingly.

I completely agree highgrit. The bad ones should be strung up and hanged. Rope is cheaper than paying for them to live in prison the rest of their life. Too bad its "inhumane" even though they aren't really human if they do that kind of shiit.

CP
I understand you live on the left coast and think the LGTG are not deviate's.
They are. You are right they have been here since the dawn of time and so has Satan.

iowafarmer":3d2j2ki3 said:
I completely agree highgrit. The bad ones should be strung up and hanged. Rope is cheaper than paying for them to live in prison the rest of their life. Too bad its "inhumane" even though they aren't really human if they do that kind of shiit.
and its reusable....