Brace Yourself

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
There is plenty of more eye candy if you follow the link.....This appeared in the New York Times...Gulp!

eichengreen_update_fig1.gif

http://www.voxeu.org/index.php?q=node/3421

larryshoat":3fc1u2fs said:
Scary, danged scary.

Larry

I heard that masses and masses of unemployed Mexican immigrants are traveling back to Mexico to weather the storm because their savings in dollars will last years instead of months.

Don't believe a word of it.

I just heard on the news yesterday that the folks in DC say the everything is good........ :roll:

grannysoo":1rccvk6s said:

I just heard on the news yesterday that the folks in DC say the everything is good........ :roll:

HAH! Grannysoo, you soo funny. It looks like the big rip is going to happen. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Unemployment by State or District
State or District Unemployment Rate
(percent of total population)

Michigan 14.1
Oregon 12.0
South Carolina 11.5
California 11.0
Rhode Island 11.1
North Carolina 10.8
Nevada 10.6
Ohio 10.2
District Of Columbia 9.9
Indiana 9.9
Tennessee 9.9
Kentucky 9.8
Florida 9.6
Illinois 9.4
Georgia 9.3
Mississippi 9.1
Washington 9.1
Alabama 9.0
Wisconsin 8.6
New Jersey 8.4
Minnesota 8.1
Missouri 8.1
Alaska 8.0
Massachusetts 8.0
Connecticut 7.9
Maine 7.9
Pennsylvania 7.8
Arizona 7.7
New York 7.7
Delaware 7.5
West Virginia 7.5
Colorado 7.4
Vermont 7.1
Idaho 7.0
Hawaii 6.9
Maryland 6.8
Virginia 6.8
Texas 6.7
Arkansas 6.5
Kansas 6.4
New Hampshire 6.3
Louisiana 6.2
Oklahoma 6.2
Montana 6.0
New Mexico 5.8
Utah 5.2
Iowa 5.1
South Dakota 4.8
Wyoming 4.5
Nebraska 4.4
North Dakota 4.0

HerefordSire":ovixzvm7 said:
grannysoo":ovixzvm7 said:

HAH! Grannysoo, you soo funny. It looks like the big rip is going to happen. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Prez said this morning that nationwide unemployment would be over 10% soon. Looks like he's pulling us right out of the Bush recession into the Obama depression.

Loaf of bread for 1 cent next? Too bad we can't buy flour in those big sacks anymore. My dad said they made clothes out of them sacks years ago.

grannysoo":23qzbocs said:
HerefordSire":23qzbocs said:
grannysoo":23qzbocs said:

Prez said this morning that nationwide unemployment would be over 10% soon. Looks like he's pulling us right out of the Bush recession into the Obama depression.

Loaf of bread for 1 cent next? Too bad we can't buy flour in those big sacks anymore. My dad said they made clothes out of them sacks years ago.

Worse than the one cent loaf of bread would be Marshall Law. It is not hard to understand why gun shops are selling allot of merchandise. I noticed the other day that Fema, Nation Guard, and police forces were getting ready for terror attracks. It makes me question if they are getting ready for terror attacks or to take all the gold out of our houses like they did in the 1930s.

HerefordSire":2zaj8j2d said:
t makes me question if they are getting ready for terror attacks or to take all the gold out of our houses like they did in the 1930s.

Questions like that might cause a person to get arrested if things continue...

grannysoo":111lgeii said:
HerefordSire":111lgeii said:
t makes me question if they are getting ready for terror attacks or to take all the gold out of our houses like they did in the 1930s.

Questions like that might cause a person to get arrested if things continue...

What is happening in Oregon for the unemployment numbers to be so high there?

HerefordSire":31jvw4dd said:
grannysoo":31jvw4dd said:
HerefordSire":31jvw4dd said:

Worse than the one cent loaf of bread would be Marshall Law. It is not hard to understand why gun shops are selling allot of merchandise. I noticed the other day that Fema, Nation Guard, and police forces were getting ready for terror attracks. It makes me question if they are getting ready for terror attacks or to take all the gold out of our houses like they did in the 1930s.[/quote]

I'm way ahead of them, I sold my gold the other day when it was at peak. :D

RD-Sam":2j92kg8e said:
I'm way ahead of them, I sold my gold the other day when it was at peak. :D
You just messed up. Now you won't be able to pawn those painted lead blocks off on them. :lol:

RD-Sam":4be4d7k1 said:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/31540110

Stockbrokers and farmers. Einey meany miney moe, catch a tiger by his toe. Farmer. Only because I didn't go to school with any farmers. HAH! Half the class was farmers. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":2yqtbucj said:
What is happening in Oregon for the unemployment numbers to be so high there?
Nothing's happening. Nobody was working in Oregon before this whole thing started.

Latest posts