BPI and Pink Slime: An Updated Timeline Sep 17, 2012

Help Support CattleToday:

Why all the "snips" in your blog terry? How much are you cutting and pasting out of context to make your point? By the way, no matter how much you copy and paste your one sided blogs here won't bring your mother back. Still sorry to hear of her loss. What was the fda's response tonthebletter you wrote? How's your neck doing now after all the surgeries?

hooknline":pecwbro9 said:
Why all the "snips" in your blog terry? How much are you cutting and pasting out of context to make your point? By the way, no matter how much you copy and paste your one sided blogs here won't bring your mother back. Still sorry to hear of her loss. What was the fda's response tonthebletter you wrote? How's your neck doing now after all the surgeries?

take a hike hookline. not gonna waste my time with you. what the f... does my damn old broke down neck have to do with this? i do this for one reason, the snips, blogs, cut, and paste, all have peer reviewed data, transmission studies, from some of the top TSE prion journals and scientist. just made a promise, back then there was no data. i see the information i put out from your remarks, must be damning, ...because you are reaching now :clap:

reach on brother, reach on. because the more you say, the more i feel the need to reach out further to you and yours. you must have children and family, you should be concerned about the welfare of their health from the consumption of the mad cow TSE prion agent.

i will never give up on you there hooknline, cause you probably couldn't catch anything anyway ;-)

we should go flounder fishing sometimes :mrgreen:

kind regards,
terry

What was your promise? To spread as much one sided fear mongering info on one subject as humanly possible?
If I can make one suggestion: when you make these posts it would be helpful if you would make it clear that the links are to your personal blogs. And it would also be helpful if you would quote the articles you snip in their entirety. That way We can take the full article
Into context, not just what you want us to see. It helps us feel that there is full disclosure.
Also, on the subject of bse, what was the fda's response to your letter?
Sorry, I don't care for hiking too much.

hooknline":yyhwb7rs said:
What was your promise? To spread as much one sided fear mongering info on one subject as humanly possible?
If I can make one suggestion: when you make these posts it would be helpful if you would make it clear that the links are to your personal blogs. And it would also be helpful if you would quote the articles you snip in their entirety. That way We can take the full article
Into context, not just what you want us to see. It helps us feel that there is full disclosure.
Also, on the subject of bse, what was the fda's response to your letter?
Sorry, I don't care for hiking too much.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

your kidding right :???:

that's all i been trying to do is post the full text of the peer review transmission studies, the lies, the confidential documents, the transmission studies, but everybody says not to post, to much data, takes up to much space, try to post in short, ...so, that's what i have done.

evidently that sound science bothers someone :banana:

bring it on hooknline, bring it on :deadhorse:

Help me understand then. If cjd, bse, prion disease was as prevalent as you propose it is, why is it not bigger news?
A lot of your own posts show that the current measures in place catch, and have caught, infected animals long before they enter any known food chain.
I know that the prions have the capability to be present in spinal and brain tissue. But some of my own reading has shown prions to be existent in the proteins of all muscle fibers. And it's only under certain conditions that they pose a hazard. One of those conditions is a weakened immune system.
So, in laymens terms in your opinion, are the current protocols in place sufficient, why or why not, and under what circumstances do you feel there is the greatest risk.
Laymens terms being the key

2 more serious points to make.
The incidence rate of prion disease wether it be cjd or the variant is one in one million. Most often in elderly adults with weakened immune systems.
Secondly, there still hasn't been any link between cattle and any instance of prion disease, Cjd, or vcjd.
Are you saying its far more prevent than what the CDC and WHO says it is? To what avail?

hooknline":2ckxi310 said:
2 more serious points to make.
The incidence rate of prion disease wether it be cjd or the variant is one in one million. Most often in elderly adults with weakened immune systems.
Secondly, there still hasn't been any link between cattle and any instance of prion disease, Cjd, or vcjd.
Are you saying its far more prevent than what the CDC and WHO says it is? To what avail?

in the 55 year old, and older, sporiadic CJD is one-in-9,000. good luck with that. ...

The Akron, Ohio-based CJD Foundation said the Center for Disease Control revised that number in October of 2004 to about one in 9,000 CJD cases per year in the population group age 55 and older.
Provider Details
Creutzfeldt-jakob Disease Foundation

Summary
Contact Information
More Information
Description:
CJD is a rare, fatal brain disorder. The statistical incidence of CJD cases in the US has been revised to reflect that there is one case per 9000 in adults age 55 and older. Eighty five percent of the cases are sporadic, meaning there is no known cause at present.Toll free in state: (800) 659-1991, Main: (330) 665-5590

Service Categories
Brain Injury, Dementia/Alzheimer's, Donations, Mental Health

Contact Information:
Phone: (330) 665-5590

Last Update Date: 07/23/2010

https://barronadrc.assistguide.net/AGMo ... r=C&state=

Graham coach Carlock diagnosed with rare illness

Posted: Saturday, Jul 30, 2005 - 09:17:38 pm EDT
By BILL ARCHER
Bluefield Daily Telegraph

BLUEFIELD, Va. - The family of Coach Glynn Carlock, of one of the region's best known and beloved leaders in sports, education and developing young people to reach their full potential confirmed Friday that the 67-year-old head football coach of the Graham G-Men was diagnosed earlier this week with a rare disorder called Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease.

Carlock became disoriented in mid-July and went to the University of Virginia Medical Center for tests. He and his family returned home, but went back to UVA last weekend where physicians were able to diagnose CJD - a fatal brain disorder that affects about one person per million each year. The Akron, Ohio-based CJD Foundation said the Center for Disease Control revised that number in October of 2004 to about one in 9,000 CJD cases per year in the population group age 55 and older. ...

I TOOK THIS DIRECTLY FROM THE CJD FOUNDATION WEBSITE YEARS AGO...TSS

The statistical incidence of CJD cases in the United States has been revised to reflect that there is one case per 9000 in adults age 55 and older. Eighty-five percent of the cases are sporadic, meaning there is no known cause at present.

http://www.cjdfoundation.org/fact

The Akron, Ohio-based CJD Foundation said the Center for Disease Control revised that number in October of 2004 to about one in 9,000 CJD cases per year in the population group age 55 and older.
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR CJD QUESTIONNAIRE ASKING REAL QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO ROUTE AND SOURCE OF THE TSE AGENT THAT KILLED YOUR LOVED ONE ???

if not, why not...

Friday, November 30, 2007

CJD QUESTIONNAIRE USA CWRU AND CJD FOUNDATION

http://cjdquestionnaire.blogspot.com/20 ... naire.html

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MAD COW ATYPICAL CJD PRION TSE CASES WITH CLASSIFICATIONS PENDING ON THE RISE IN NORTH AMERICA

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalo ... cases.html

Sunday, February 12, 2012

National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center Cases Examined1 (August 19, 2011) including Texas

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalo ... ology.html

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Alzheimer's disease and Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy prion disease, Iatrogenic, what if ?

Proposal ID: 29403

http://betaamyloidcjd.blogspot.com/2012 ... sible.html

i can assure you, nobody is winning anything with this mad cow TSE prion agent :roll:

tss

The 55 and older crowd currently represents 9 percent of the current us population. So overall it's roughly still one case in one million. Maybe even a hair over one million.
Again, your own links show that they are sporadic cases, meaning no known cause. So how do you link it to cattle to the point of spamming this board non stop.
Even the scientists across the entire world can't link it to cattle but you can.
There is no known link of cjd, variant cjd, prion disease, between cattle and human transmission. No know cases of zoonotic jumps between cattle, goats, etc worldwide
how is it you've made these incredible jumps of logic but the scientists cant

Gotta give this round to hook. It's not looking good for the troll guy. I doubt he gets back up this time.

I'm glad to help entertain but at the same time bad information is worse than accurate information.
With flounder spreading this crap it has potential to affect all beef production. Granted a small chance but I don't care to listen to one sided bs without at least trying to counter it

Bigfoot":299844os said:
Gotta give this round to hook. It's not looking good for the troll guy. I doubt he gets back up this time.

sir, the only troll guy here is bigfoot. i joined this forum in 2006 in good faith, compared to bigfoot joining in 2012, for whatever reason. i have posted this TSE science in good faith since 2006. let's not waste our time. the science speaks for itself. take it or leave it. your the producers$$$ ...have a good evening.

You joined this forum in 2006 for one reason only: to spread your view of information that is skewed the direction you want it to be heard. Have you ever even once posted in a different section if the boards? No? Then you didn't join in good faith. You joined with an agenda
Please answer my questions, starting with how do you make links the world scientists can't.

flounder,

Why did you choose this board as your soapbox? You are not in the livestock industry. You might spend your time more wisely at another board.

Did they die roughly the same time? Did they handle the same deer? And we're the doctors able to dertermine how they got it?

Latest posts