BP and DR

Help Support CattleToday:

Arnold Ziffle

Reaction score
Just read something on one of the locked topics that makes me wonder -- Is BP gone? Or does anybody think he might have re-registered under a different name in the last few days, perhaps on 9/26/04?

Has anybody had any contact with DR Cattle since the latest round of misery hit Florida? Sure hope he made out O.K. (and his cattle too).

Is BP gone? Or does anybody think he might have re-registered under a different name in the last few days, perhaps on 9/26/04?

You raise a very intersting question. :roll:

Why doesnt my quoted part come out as crisp and clean as yours did? I deleted everything except the part I wanted to quote, then typed my response. What happened?

You need to hilight what you want then copy it. Then go to the reply board and hit quote then paste the message then hit quote again. Then you can write whatever else you want to write and hit submitt. and Whala its done.

Arnold Ziffle said:
Just read something on one of the locked topics that makes me wonder -- Is BP gone? Or does anybody think he might have re-registered under a different name in the last few days, perhaps on 9/26/04?

I was thinking the same thing with some of the replies that have been made since 9/26.

Arnold Ziffle":24vgzvhw said:

I think I might have to dissagree with you folks on this one. The poster in question has yet to call anyone a vulger name.

Arnold Ziffle":17vwjg9f said:

Who you talking about?

Don't know what I'd do if I got hammered again just as soon as my new roof was complete. Man, I feel for all those peole who live in central Florida. :(

txshowmom":r8kxk40r said:
I think you are smart enough to figure it out.
Macon would be more than smart enough to figure that one out. He has a special secret agent way of knowing if the same person is back. :nod:

Chuck":20mqiftq said:
txshowmom":20mqiftq said:
Macon would be more than smart enough to figure that one out. He has a special secret agent way of knowing if the same person is back. :nod:

Would not be hard to circumvent. And the last post by GP was on 9-27 at 10:15pm. So the 9-26 theory doesn't fly.

Found GP's profile, posting link, don't know if link will work. But under the word Avatar is the word Banned

http://cattletoday.com/forum/profile.ph ... file&u=343

BP's link:

http://cattletoday.com/forum/profile.ph ... ofile&u=92

Maybe I better shut up, I could be next............... :cry: :cry2:

cherokeeruby":16gnxth3 said:
Chuck":16gnxth3 said:
txshowmom":16gnxth3 said:

Would not be hard to circumvent. And the last post by GP was on 9-27 at 10:15pm. So the 9-26 theory doesn't fly.

Found GP's profile, posting link, don't know if link will work. But under the word Avatar is the word Banned

http://cattletoday.com/forum/profile.ph ... file&u=343

BP's link: Your quite the detective LOL

http://cattletoday.com/forum/profile.ph ... ofile&u=92

Maybe I better shut up, I could be next............... :cry: :cry2:

Chuck":2iemg9lk said:
txshowmom":2iemg9lk said:

If nothing else, attitude and language would be a pretty good clue for anyone to figure out if someone posted as a different person. Some folks you really can't tell, but the totally over-the-top types would be pretty obvious I would think.
You know that if "alwasy" is spelled screwed up that it's probably me. Fingers and brain co-ordination problems.

dun