Box blades

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Shortage of box blades only ones I've found are Titan/southern box blades. They look identical. 6' blade weighs 357 lbs my bushhog blades like 500 and 6' I got jobs I need to do and there's woods box blades that are 1500 extremely heavy but that's alot of paper I'm hoping next year implement prices are calmed down. Would y'all try a Titan blade?

Shortage of box blades only ones I've found are Titan/southern box blades. They look identical. 6' blade weighs 357 lbs my bushhog blades like 500 and 6' I got jobs I need to do and there's woods box blades that are 1500 extremely heavy but that's alot of paper I'm hoping next year implement prices are calmed down. Would y'all try a Titan blade?
There is a Titan Attachments and a Titan Implements. Two different companies. Titan Implements used to make a HD Box Blade, but not sure if they still do or not. I have one of their Rotary cutters and have been pleased.

Edit:

https://www.titanimplement.com/box-blades-and-dual-edge-graders

No. Woods if you are actually going to use it... use it.

I bought a cheap, used one off craigslist one time to do a little work. All the cheap ones have that same design for the hook up points. Broke it 3 different times in different spots. The third time I drug it under a tree and that's where it still sits.

literally 15 mins after this post he cal
No. Woods if you are actually going to use it... use it.

I bought a cheap, used one off craigslist one time to do a little work. All the cheap ones have that same design for the hook up points. Broke it 3 different times in different spots. The third time I drug it under a tree and that's where it still sits.
led told me he would sell it to me for 300.00 off so im going to get it he sent me pics