Bout what would a 7710 Ford be worth?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ky hills

Reaction score
Thinking about selling a 1991 4wd 7710 tractor. It has low hours for its age, and cosmetically its showing age but has recently had the hydraulic system redone. What are that type tractors selling for?

What kind of hours? Tires all good?

Recently prices have been on the rise. A very clean 25xx hr 7710 sold for near 30k recently. I know of 2 4-5k hour 7710s that could be bought for between 16-19k.

Thinking about selling a 1991 4wd 7710 tractor. It has low hours for its age, and cosmetically its showing age but has recently had the hydraulic system redone. What are that type tractors selling for?
Cab? Hours?

Send me some pics and details, I may know someone interested.

I saw a M9000 Kubota sell last week cab 4wd and loader for 34K. If in good shape it will sell good. Those are good tractor.

Here is what TractorHouse has 4-sale right now in the 7710 lineup. You might could get an ideal from these.

What kind of hours? Tires all good?

Recently prices have been on the rise. A very clean 25xx hr 7710 sold for near 30k recently. I know of 2 4-5k hour 7710s that could be bought for between 16-19k.
2707 hours, rear tires are pretty good, one new front tire and the other has some wear

The 30k one i saw sell had never spent a night outside and looked like it came off the showroom floor.

At 2700 hours in average condition with mismatched tires i would put it in the 19-20k range.

Good tractors. Got a loader or shuttle shift add another $5k to it. If the ac works so the cab is actually beneficial I would think $20k would be close.

The way they are selling at auction if you want to sell for top dollar now is the time. That is considered low hours for the year. As mentioned above a loader adds close to what one cost. There will be maybe 10% commission to pay.

List it on face book market place for what you want out of it and see what happens (no fees to pay).

Doubt you would have any need to auction it. The market is good and likely you can find a buyer, may not even have to look farther than here. Hay season around the corner and plenty of Gubbment money to spend. It's the right time to sell as long as your not planning to replace it.

The way they are selling at auction if you want to sell for top dollar now is the time. That is considered low hours for the year. As mentioned above a loader adds close to what one cost. There will be maybe 10% commission to pay.

List it on face book market place for what you want out of it and see what happens (no fees to pay).
Your Amish next door neighbor is looking for something like that but not sure if he will buy a cab tractor

Your Amish next door neighbor is looking for something like that but not sure if he will buy a cab tractor
He wanted that cab M9000 bad that sold last week, but went to high he said. He brought his weed wacker and I fixed today.

The 30k one i saw sell had never spent a night outside and looked like it came off the showroom floor.

At 2700 hours in average condition with mismatched tires i would put it in the 19-20k range.
tractor data says 7710 in 1990 Ford's list price was 28,000
as others have mentioned the market is strong right now, I'd say 22,500

Last edited:

Latest posts