Bought my truck

Help Support CattleToday:

Aaron

Reaction score
Guess I join the ranks of the many others on this site with the 7.3 Turbo. Purchased a 1995 Ford F-250 XLT Powerstroke 7.3L Turbodiesel, extended cab, long box, with 5-speed manual today in International Falls, MN. $8500 USD. 213,000 miles. Met the previous owner just as was pulling out for a test drive. Very nice older Finnish man. This was his 3rd diesel, at which point he switched to a new gas job a couple weeks ago and told us (my father and I) what a huge mistake he made. Drove and shifted perfectly in the test drive. Bring it home tomorrow afternoon, will put up pictures then.

Used to watch HNC a fair bit as a kid, but don't watch really any sports anymore...too busy and see it as a waste of valuable time. It is still on in Canada. As long as the body holds together, I will keep running the truck. Even a new motor in that truck is cheaper than something brand new.
P1010007.jpg

Aaron!

You traitorous doggggg!!!

Hey, enjoy the new beast.

By the way I am still looking for a bull - you want to get rid of your recent purchase we chatted about give me a shout.

Bez>

Thanks for reminding me Sid, I thought of it earlier and then forgot.

Bez...Bez...Bez...the 'recent purchase' is coming along nicely. I think I'll run him with about 20 cows and 5 heifers in about 2 and half weeks from now.

I do have two dandy little polled fella's that will be ready next year, but the horned sons will be a while yet :p

I'll be needing a new polled herdsire next year, to keep up my supply of polled bulls (Besides yourself and a couple neighbours, there aren't too many in Ontario that would let a horned bull on the place). I think I might try a Walnut Drive bull from Stayner, ON. If that happens, I will try to drop by next spring.

Nice truck, I have a late 94' just turned 125k on the clock, they are good trucks, PM me for a couple of different GREAT forums to check out for probs/upgrades for the truck, with the right things it will wake that old girl up like you would never believe 8)