truck3.jpg

Fender Lights:
truck5.jpg

truck1.jpg

Rear View:
truck8.jpg

Running Arrow Bill":3ixms5am said:
Pretty truck!

Too bad they forgot to give you the rest of the bed so you could haul something. ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That thing will look good riding around the town square in 4 wd. Guess it's got them big boomer speakers too??

TexasBred":3ocaejwf said:
Running Arrow Bill":3ocaejwf said:
Pretty truck!

Too bad they forgot to give you the rest of the bed so you could haul something. ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That thing will look good riding around the town square in 4 wd. Guess it's got them big boomer speakers too??

Yep! Possibly another "girl magnet". Lots of chrome, overpriced, next to useless unless planning to do some real work...then...almost forgot, the "mini-bed" can't haul much farm & ranch stuff. On other hand, doing real work with it might get it dirty... ;-) But, probably a good choice to pull around one of those over-priced horse trailers to the AQHA events...lol.

Running Arrow Bill":r217zp0u said:
Yep! Possibly another "girl magnet". Lots of chrome, overpriced, next to useless unless planning to do some real work...then...almost forgot, the "mini-bed" can't haul much farm & ranch stuff. On other hand, doing real work with it might get it dirty... ;-) But, probably a good choice to pull around one of those over-priced horse trailers to the AQHA events...lol.

You are correct on the first part. Really only farm and ranch stuff I haul around is on or in a trailer so all the bed needs to hold is a tool box and a gooseneck hitch and it does that.

That is a nice truck and I know you are proud of it but I am glad it is yours and not mine. I dont want that much money in a truck.

CowBoy 2.0

Most of them are just riding you cause they are jealous.That is a good looking ride but it's been 10days now how many scratches does it got.

By the way I just reported a hit and run.

It was a black doge dooly extended cab pickup. It looked to be a newer farm truck. Plate was a Taxes 01kfr9…

:nod: :nod:

Dun,I learned everyone blows money on stupid things and who knows that may be the only new truck he ever buys.I'm 36 years old and the only new auto was mail trucks never had new car 'truck,4wheeler,motorcyle ,boat (get the point) thought it was a waste of money but I blow it on guns ,bows treestands ,trail cameras.Like I said everyone has blew money on things they haven't needed and typicaly couldn't afford.As far as that go's what do you think of someone spending over 50k just to get back in farming in one summer? How long will that take to come back if ever?If cowboy 2.0 is happy be happy for him.

rusty":16k38mtq said:
Dun,I learned everyone blows money on stupid things and who knows that may be the only new truck he ever buys.I'm 36 years old and the only new auto was mail trucks never had new car 'truck,4wheeler,motorcyle ,boat (get the point) thought it was a waste of money but I blow it on guns ,bows treestands ,trail cameras.Like I said everyone has blew money on things they haven't needed and typicaly couldn't afford.As far as that go's what do you think of someone spending over 50k just to get back in farming in one summer? How long will that take to come back if ever?If cowboy 2.0 is happy be happy for him.
Didn;t sy there was anything wrong with it. The pimpmobile that I have isn;t near as fancy as that one. But I guess to cfpinz if you don;t have to push it, has all the doors and the windows work, that makes it one.

Angus Cowman":1z50os5t said:
rusty":1z50os5t said:
CowBoy 2.0

Most of them are just riding you cause they are jealous.That is a good looking ride but it's been 10days now how many scratches does it got.
Not Jealous
we just know how to spend our money more effectively and not frivolously

I just believe in buying what I want. Could have bought a cheaper truck, true, but I didn't pay for this truck what y'all are thinking.

Latest posts