Bought a new hat today

Help Support CattleToday:

KMacGinley

Reaction score
Went to the state fair today and bought a new American made aussie type hat. The old one was just about shot. Funny how a new hat can just make you feel pretty darn good. The Doctor cut a piece off my ear yesterday to check for skin cancer, so I plan to wear it alot. :D

KMacGinley":2j9rw90t said:
Went to the state fair today and bought a new American made aussie type hat. The old one was just about shot. Funny how a new hat can just make you feel pretty darn good. The Doctor cut a piece off my ear yesterday to check for skin cancer, so I plan to wear it alot. :D

Well as long as its not one of those Aussie made Amercian type hats. Those are just ridiculous. :lol: :lol: I have heard you qualify for a tax exemption if you own one though. :lol: :lol:

Good luck woth your ear.

My husband had an Aussie made aussie hat that his daughter bought for him while she was there. Pretty neat, as it is leather and it can be wadded up and gets right back into shape. He hated it, so I adopted it. Now he wants it back.

Too bad...

I only wear it when it is cold out. Don't like hat head.

Just retired my old hat and replaced it with a 4X Beaver JB Stetson, Silverbelly with a Gus (Canuck) cut. Yeah, it makes you poke your chest out a little farther. At least for a couple days.

Latest posts