Boudreaux and the Russian

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Boudreaux and a Russian are set to square off for the Olympic Gold Medal in Wrestling. Before the final match, Coach Thibodeaux says, "Mais, doan forget all duh research we done on dis Russian. He's neva' loss a match because of dis 'Pretzel' hold he has. Whateva' you do, doan let him git you in dat hold! If he does... you're finished!" Boudreaux nodded in acknowledgment.

As the match started, Boudreaux and the Russian circled each other several times, looking for an opening. All of a sudden, the Russian lunged forward, grabbing Boo and folding his body in the dreaded 'Pretzel' hold! A sigh of disappointment arose from the crowd and Coach Thibodeaux buried his face in his hands, for all he knew, all was lost. He couldn't watch the inevitable happen.

Suddenly, there was a scream! Then a cheer from the crowd! Coach Thibodeaux raised his eyes just in time to watch the Russian go flying up in the air, his back on the mat with a thud, as Boudreaux collapsed on top of him making the pin and winning the match! Coach Thibodeaux was astounded. When he finally got Boudreaux alone he asked him, " How you got out dat hold? No one has eva' done dis before!"

Boudreaux answered slowly, "Mais, Ah was ready to give up when he got me in dat hold, but at duh lass moment, Ah opened ma' eyes and saw dis pair of testicles right in front of ma' face. Ah had nothing to lose, so wit' ma' lass ounce of strength... Ah stretched out ma' neck .. and bit dose boogers juss as hard as Ah could!"

" So," exclaimed Coach Thib, "Is dat what finished him off?"

"Mais, not really", said Boudreaux. "You'd be amazed how strong you git when you bite ya' own nuts!"

You are seriously NUTS my friend. :help:

As a former wrasslin coach I can tell you that what you have described really does work. :nod:

BUT ONLY ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

3waycross":6fnwsh5h said:

As a former wrasslin coach I can tell you that what you have described really does work. :nod:

3Way....are you telling me you have experienced the pain and "fame" associated with getting caught in the dreaded "pretzel hold"?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":unn4v4ev said:
3waycross":unn4v4ev said:

3Way....are you telling me you have experienced the pain and "fame" associated with getting caught in the dreaded "pretzel hold"?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yes by my oldest son when he was 17 and a smart-a.. senior in HS. It still hurts when I think about it. :help:

Latest posts