born2run visits MM (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
and we're having an awesome time! :)

Saddled up before dawn on the ponies... MM (L), born2run (R)
claireandjulie.jpg

born2run bringing in the stragglers
julieroundingupresized.jpg

after we came back from our ride, we went to go watch the chariot races... neatest thing ever ;-)
chariotracesV.jpg

thundering hooves...
chariotracesIV.jpg

and again...
chariotracesI.jpg

It was a community event... the local 4H had a concession stand there and there was a lot of local folks coming to watch and participate.

Yeah it did look like a LOT of fun! I'm thinking the horse I was riding (1st pic) would sure have enjoyed getting to participate if he could... born2run might tell ya about that next time she's online. :p

Holy Cow! I'm with Dave...fill your days with life and enjoy every minute. :D

Alice

Special thanks to MM for the grand time I had! She did a great job of showing me Wyoming in four days! I enjoyed every second of it!

The horse she rode was a high strung gelding that acted a lot older than 9 years old. :) It was great fun to see them just take off and run, but I was mighty happy for the "sane" 3 year old I was riding.

Yeah, knew you'd like riding Red. ;-)

You're welcome, and like I told you, the weekend flew by and I had a wonderful time too -- and it was sure a very welcome break from school. :p Glad you could come out and visit, amiga.

milkmaid":2qkknqg0 said:
Yeah, knew you'd like riding Red. ;-)

You're welcome, and like I told you, the weekend flew by and I had a wonderful time too -- and it was sure a very welcome break from school. :p Glad you could come out and visit, amiga.

are the two of you related or just friends?

born2run":1jqtbydy said:

Yep. :D Kind of compliments of the CT forum, actually... been a little over 2 years since we first started writing. Figured it was about time to meet face to face. :p

Latest posts