border opening?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

anyone heard anything about the american border opening to canadian critters? I have been heraing talk of it

Anonymous":3bjwfe2k said:
anyone heard anything about the american border opening to canadian critters? I have been heraing talk of it

The best thing we ever did was close the Canadian border. Granted cattle prices aren't a direct result of it but it darn sure has helped.

Anonymous":2rrrpl16 said:

The border regulations were relaxed on Monday allowing boxed bone in beef to be imported as well as the boneless. The Canadians, packers, and the packers-buddy NCBA are fighting hard to open the border- and USDA will probably give in.

Too bad that U.S. consumers choice (Country of Origin Labeling), U.S. herd health, and the U.S. producers ability to make a living take second place to the big packer conglomerates money in the eyes of the USDA and NCBA.

Oldtimer":31zij5ym said:
Anonymous":31zij5ym said:

The border regulations were relaxed on Monday allowing boxed bone in beef to be imported as well as the boneless. The Canadians, packers, and the packers-buddy NCBA are fighting hard to open the border- and USDA will probably give in.

Too bad that U.S. consumers choice (Country of Origin Labeling), U.S. herd health, and the U.S. producers ability to make a living take second place to the big packer conglomerates money in the eyes of the USDA and NCBA.

Amen

Craig-TX

Latest posts