Boise State v. Georgia, in Georgia today

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Non-conference game is still going, 3rd qtr. I'm in angst. We have antenna TV out here; cannot get live feed video or audio of the game over the puter. Watching some dammm diagram of a football field, with arrows and helmets that move, and stats written down below, and no sound . There oughta be a law . . . . .

GO BOISE STATE BRONCOS! :D

Kathie in Thorp":e9zc9kkx said:
Boise newspaper said BSU got all new, all white uniforms this year/for this game. Are they sharp?
They are nice .. a lot better than the smurf uniforms .. side note lsu is hammering Oregon

My God who sold those Georgia those uniforms? They look like something the Georgia Prison system rejected.

BS played well against Georgia, I'll set my dislike for the Broncos a side Kathie. BS needs to find a way to get more quality opponents in there schedule each year before they have a legit chance of playing for a national title. I can't see an undefeated BS going to the nat. championship a head of a one loss Bama when they had to go throughout the SEC, or the same for any one lost team in a major conference. I know they are a good team but how would the Broncs survive if they just beat Georgia, then next Saturday they played Bama, then onto LSU and so on. That's the schedule in the Pac, Big 10, Sec, and use to be Big 12.

They need a tougher schedule to get the respect they deserve and I think they deserve it, just haven't earned it.

Who ever schedule LSU for the season opener should get fired! (as TB said)

Alan

I was really surprised that lsu was able to beat Oregon .. lsu s offence is horrible. they should loose a couple games this season ... most sec teams have defences on par with lsu .

As I've said before, I know nothing about the "politics" of college FB, or how teams move from group to group to move up. BSU absolutely would not hire me as an advisor on that!!! I like my team, I'm proud of them. I don't know if they haven't hit the best teams in the country, cuz I don't follow stats or other teams' accomplishments. But BSU has done significant buttt-kicking consistently over the years. Kellen Moore is going to bust records this year, and I'll cheer or boo-hoo and continue to be tweaked if I don't see the GAMEs live! :)

Blogs and articles since the Georgia game seem to show some deference to BSU -- That they deserve SEC attention and could knock out their competition this year. We'll see . . . . . just a game!

john250":2skcbbo8 said:
TexasBred":2skcbbo8 said:
My God who sold those Georgia those uniforms? They look like something the Georgia Prison system rejected.

There seems to be an epidemic of bad uniforms. Check out ANY game where they decide to go "retro".
John did you see any of the Maryland and Miami, Fla game last week?? Md had uniforms that were one style on one side of their body and totally different on the other. Depending on which way they were facing it looked like Miami was playing 2 totally diff. teams. Both sides were butt ugly.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/terp ... otogallery

Kathie in Thorp":3s78146s said:
Blogs and articles since the Georgia game seem to show some deference to BSU -- That they deserve SEC attention and could knock out their competition this year. We'll see . . . . . just a game!
Bsu played well in that game but Georgia is a 6 and 7 team this year ... As they were last year. I don't see bsu playing lsu Bama Florida usce all in a row and winning all of those games.

BSU's upcoming schedule is: Toledo, Tulsa, Nevada, Fresno, Colorado, Air Force, UNLV, TCU, San Diego State, Wyoming and NM -- so can't speculate on what they'd do with your line-up, JSCattle. So, we'll just see what happens with them in their new conference. It's just a game! :)

John250 -- I know that college athletics are supposed to be "outside $ free." And I don't follow -- about who may be in line to get $$, who might be cheating on it. Truly, I feel that athletic scholarships should go to those who are good in their sport and GOOD IN THEIR GRADES!!! Scholarships are for education. That's just how I feel about it.