Body Score

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have a body score guidelines chart? I saw one the other day in a feed store and have often wished I had asked for a copy. If you have one and wouldn't mind sharing please email to [email protected] <p>Thanks
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":356rkp8l said:
: Does anyone have a body score guidelines chart? I saw one the other day in a feed store and have often wished I had asked for a copy. If you have one and wouldn't mind sharing please email to [email protected] <p>: Thanks I have one from KENT products. I only have the address write to them they can send you one.Kent Feeds,Inc. Muscatine, Ia 52761 hope this helps<p>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":2kwrf6hc said:
: Does anyone have a body score guidelines chart? I saw one the other day in a feed store and have often wished I had asked for a copy. If you have one and wouldn't mind sharing please email to [email protected] <p>: Thanks<p>Eugene;<br>Check with your county extension agent. They usually have body score charts on the shelf with a lot more information to explain how to use them. Good Luck.<br>Mack <p>
<br>

[email protected]

The American Gelbvieh Association has a video available demonstrating body condition scoring. I purchased the video and think it is great. You can contact Patrick Doyle at the AGA at 303-465-BEEF<br>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":3f3g7sax said:
: Does anyone have a body score guidelines chart? I saw one the other day in a feed store and have often wished I had asked for a copy. If you have one and wouldn't mind sharing please email to [email protected] <p>: Thanks<br>Body conditon scoring are on 1 to 9 basis, 1 being close to death and 9 being extremely obesce. Some in my field believe we should only have two scores O.K. and not O.K. Basically in females are they in adequate body condition to ovulate concieve and mantain a pregnancy. Bulls are also of concern, can they follow cows around and breed? If too thin no they can't so they must be considered also. Cows should be ok in the 4 to 7 range above or below there could be prblems.<br>mike<p>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts