Bobby Knight, everyone needs to watch this interview.

Help Support CattleToday:

Coach Knight had an impressive player graduation rate, and an even more impressive rate of former players who became self made millionaires in fields unrelated to sports. (We buy all of our oil/air/fuel/hydraulic filters from none other than Damon Bailey.) I really miss the days of a ball team that looked respectable. Thankfully, the Monroe County snowflakes took that away from us, so now I have more time to work.
Do a search for Bob Knight's favorite word on YouTube, and you'll quickly see that he is a master of the English language, as well.

That last sentence was not intended to be flattering," I know the president is very proud to have a supporter as articulate as you, Coach. Thanks again."

It is simple to see why ESPN let him go!

As far as the content of his interview. If you found something profound or even informative, good for you.

Maybe not profound, or even informative, but certainty heartfelt.

As to why ESPN let him go, we could make a list. To say the the announcer was insulting Mr. Knight is insulting to them both.

HDRider":12i3yamp said:
Maybe not profound, or even informative, but certainty heartfelt.

As to why ESPN let him go, we could make a list. To say the the announcer was insulting Mr. Knight is insulting to them both.

I disagree. Dramatic, yes. Heartfelt, who knows.

I do agree with you on the insult. The "talking head" was looking for just what he got. But it is not the first time the media has "paraded" Knight in the public eye to get just that kind of drama. Why someone does not give Knight advice is most likely because no one can tell Bob Knight anything. :)

"I don't like Democrats, I don't like Republicans, I love this country". What's not to like about that? I happen to like the guy and think he tells it like he sees it. We need more folks like him. IMO

If you are impressed with campaign slogans read TT's signature line, assuming he has not changed it.

Knight has a 700 pound chip on his shoulder.  You can forgive him for choking and kicking his players, everyone does that.  You can even forgive him for throwing a chair out on the court.  But his drama got old 30 years ago.

Knight is the ultra Robert Conrad, here is a battery on my shoulder,  I dare you to knock it off.

https://youtu.be/HA6mksFu2vc

He's pretty much backed up everything he said. I've never cared for sissys and weirdos either. A referee gets to hide behind the big boy, kinda like EPA employees. He's taken his beat down and moved on, and done quite well for himself.

His bitterness is Award Winning!

SPORTS
Bob Knight is happy his old Indiana bosses are dead
By Hannah Withiam

March 10, 2017

Knight, the winningest coach in Hoosiers basketball history, made clear his hatred for his former acquaintances in Indiana's administration when asked if he ever would return to the university.

"Well, I think that I've always really enjoyed the fans and I always will," Knight said on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Friday morning. "On my dying day, I will think about how great the fans at Indiana were. As far as the hierarchy at Indiana University at that time, I have absolutely no respect whatsoever with those people. That in mind, I have no interest in ever going back to that university."

When Patrick informed him most of the officials present during Knight's tenure have left the school, Knight, infamous for his quick temper, dropped the vengeful hammer.

"I hope they're all dead," he said.

Patrick's response, that some of those individuals are in fact dead (including the man responsible for firing Knight in 2000, then-president Myles Brand), did little to appease Knight.

"I hope the rest of them go," he replied.

He is not the kind of person I would want my child to mimic.

He is a bitter unhappy man. That is what I see.

I think that's exactly how he feels. I feel that way about a few folks myself. I need to be careful, "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" Anyone with any self esteem should feel the same way he does.

Bright Raven":qemznfkm said:

I'd be proud if my kids act like him. Way better than sitting in the corner sucking their thumb.

True Grit Farms":1tg090fm said:
Bright Raven":1tg090fm said:

I'd be proud if my kids act like him. Way better than sitting in the corner sucking their thumb.

Lol.

Well. The comparison there does not set the bar very high.
:cowboy:

I had to watch the video to know who he was. Oh that little tit that throws fits over a ball game... I guarantee you he wouldn't choke kick and throw chairs at anyone who wasn't under his thumb. Especially a 7 foot ball player. Pitiful little man.

callmefence":23e8glf2 said:
I had to watch the video to know who he was. Oh that little tit that throws fits over a ball game... I guarantee you he wouldn't choke kick and throw chairs at anyone who wasn't under his thumb. Especially a 7 foot ball player. Pitiful little man.

Knight may or may not be many things but a little man isn't one of them.

Hard to believe anyone your age wouldn't know who Bob Knight is, he!! he even ended his career at Texas Tech.

TennesseeTuxedo":21updadl said:
callmefence":21updadl said:

Hard to believe anyone your age wouldn't know who Bob Knight is, he!! he even ended his career at Texas Tech.

I don't care if he was king of Texas and Trumps twin brother. He throws fits like a little spoiled child. I'm all about winning but come on man..

Btw...does anybody know what's up with grey beard. ??
Been gone a few and p.m. don't work??

callmefence":1ix0plln said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1ix0plln said:
callmefence":1ix0plln said:

I don't care if he was king of Texas and Trumps twin brother. He throws fits like a little spoiled child. I'm all about winning but come on man..

I didn't think you followed his career?

TennesseeTuxedo":k8r1wp2m said:
callmefence":k8r1wp2m said:
TennesseeTuxedo":k8r1wp2m said:

Your right. Just Fake news probably

callmefence":25qua4gt said:
TennesseeTuxedo":25qua4gt said:
callmefence":25qua4gt said:

Your right. Just Fake news probably

Um, no.

callmefence":2geyry7e said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2geyry7e said:
callmefence":2geyry7e said:

I could spend the rest of the night putting up videos of his whining and poor loser fits.

The sad thing is this: He could have had one of the all-time greatest images as a coach because he did graduate his players and supposedly, they actually attended classes and not just in "underwater basket weaving for jocks". He spoiled all of that in his later years because other programs in the Big 10 began to catch up and he could not handle real competition. So he became a constant whiner and began personal attacks on opposing coaches. The shlt he pulled on Lou Hensen of Illinois was beyond the pale.

He is the ultimate example of a person who cannot handle their own mind.

Latest posts