Board questions

Help Support CattleToday:

G&L Cattle

Reaction score
Im not much of a computer operator and I have a couple of difficulties that I bet you helpful people can handle.
1. How can I be sure to know when someone has responded to a post or question i have asked? I frequenty forget where they are.
2.I want to know how to mark my place when Im reading through all of this needful imformation. I have been starting at the begginning each time on begginners board ect.

THANK you all !!! GLEN

G&L Cattle":2qkog9tn said:
Im not much of a computer operator and I have a couple of difficulties that I bet you helpful people can handle.
1. How can I be sure to know when someone has responded to a post or question i have asked? I frequenty forget where they are.

i've never used it, but down below the window i'm now typing in, there are 3 sentences w/places to put check marks. one of them is "Notify me when a reply is posted". try placing a check mark in that box. this should work if you start the thread or reply to the thread. if there's a thread that interests you, open the original message & to the bottom left there's a message "Watch this topic for replies". i've never used that either but you may want to try it.

G&L Cattle":2qkog9tn said:
2.I want to know how to mark my place when Im reading through all of this needful imformation. I have been starting at the begginning each time on begginners board ect.

all new posts since you're last visit will have a little red folder next to them. i usually just start at the Beginner's Board & work my way down reading everything w/new red folders. others may have suggestions of ways they do it as well.

Latest posts