Board Problems

Help Support CattleToday:

Brandonm22

Reaction score
It looks like some strings have disappeared and I see nothing from today or Sunday so this is a test more than anything else.

Well that went well. Good job to whoever had to do all the work on the system this morning and sunday. I hope it was not too costly.

One problem I have noticed is that in some of the strings on the Breeds board the "Last" post on the Breeds board for a string is not really the last post. There will be one or two after the post that is shown as the most recent post on the summary. I am sure that somebody is already working on it.

It appears they lost all the posts from May.

I hope Macon can trace the culprits that may have caused the problem.

KNERSIE":4qukqlyy said:
Just testing to see if I can post again.

Maybe it's because you are from a 3rd world country that caused all the problems. :lol: :lol:

Well looks like the board is slowly comming to life, it's like reading an old newspaper.... so lets point some fingers. Who do some of you conspearisy (sp) theorist think is responsible.

I wish this had spell check. :D It's hard to lurk when there is no new post.
Alan

Jovid":tlmkgqtw said:
KNERSIE":tlmkgqtw said:
Just testing to see if I can post again.

Maybe it's because you are from a 3rd world country that caused all the problems. :lol: :lol:

The only virus we have in the 3rd world is HIV

Alan":fyk8zcb7 said:
Well looks like the board is slowly comming to life, it's like reading an old newspaper.... so lets point some fingers. Who do some of you conspearisy (sp) theorist think is responsible.

Alan

What?

Jovid":2dbn051p said:
Alan":2dbn051p said:

Alan

What?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yahoo its back. Saturday both boards were non existent and on Sunday ct disappeared while ranchers was stuck in 1969.. :lol2:
I guess you can't trust anyone you hire anymore, it is sad that someone would use there "power" to hack into and shut down both forums.
Great job on getting things back and running Macon. :tiphat:

It is snowing like a b#gger outside here and I have to go back out and do more chores. Who would think I would still be giving bedding in the end of may..

Later.. :wave:

This board pretty much wiped out a new small computer I had just started using. Cost me a lot of lost time. I hope it has been cleaned. It is nice to see it coming back. This is my first try for several days.

SRBeef":321bif8g said:
This board pretty much wiped out a new small computer I had just started using. Cost me a lot of lost time. I hope it has been cleaned. It is nice to see it coming back. This is my first try for several days.

How do you know it waasn't the other way around?

HerefordSire":2or62hoc said:
SRBeef":2or62hoc said:

How do you know it waasn't the other way around?

Many reasons which I don't need to go into. I'm sure the operators of this board know where it came from/what the infection was.

Jim

Beefy":2wj7ktst said:
awww man... i liked my password.

Hey you....... :) Welcome back, I know it's not as fancy as the BYC but it is still about cattle... :lol2: Hope you stick around a while or at least visit and post some pics more often. :wave:

i might do that now that i can actually use the search features, tabs, and go back one page without starting all over. that was enough to drive a fellow :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Latest posts