board pages have display ads over links etc

Help Support CattleToday:

SRBeef

Reaction score
I don't know what changed but on my computer the display ads at the top keep popping up on top of each other and links I sometimes click on. What's up or is it just my computer? Jim

If I have to login again I am screwed. I cannot even get to that corner of the screen

I had a similar problem for a day or so a couple of months ago, but no problems since then and no problems now. Someone might want to send a PM to Macon. He usually gets such things fixed pretty quick.

VanC":1kmdrqpp said:
I had a similar problem for a day or so a couple of months ago, but no problems since then and no problems now. Someone might want to send a PM to Macon. He usually gets such things fixed pretty quick.
I sent him one a little while ago, but more won;t hurt

Just change your font size, at 85% (on my computer) it pushes ads next to each other instead of under each other leaving the options clear. If you have a mouse with a wheel, press Ctrl and then turn the wheel to ajust font size, login and adjust font size to what it was :D .

Caustic Burno":2t4cu51r said:
3waycross":2t4cu51r said:
If I have to login again I am screwed. I cannot even get to that corner of the screen

I have still got it. I am really starting to hate that Angus bull.

I'm not having the trouble and was curious. I was able to duplicate the problem.....I think.

If you are having this problem try this. In the explorer toolbar above the bull, click on "tools" and if compatibility view is checked click on "compatibilty view settings" and remove cattletoday.

I know a while back is had to be added to the list in order to be able to write a post without the page jumping around. Don't know what has changed or how my list got cleared, but it has.

Caustic Burno":2y9a4fwi said:
3waycross":2y9a4fwi said:

I had it to but I could still log in just had to look real close and click on login behind the bull :)

1982vett":2rbhbze0 said:
Caustic Burno":2rbhbze0 said:
3waycross":2rbhbze0 said:

I'm not having the trouble and was curious. I was able to duplicate the problem.....I think.

If you are having this problem try this. In the explorer toolbar above the bull, click on "tools" and if compatibility view is checked click on "compatibilty view settings" and remove cattletoday.

I know a while back is had to be added to the list in order to be able to write a post without the page jumping around. Don't know what has changed or how my list got cleared, but it has.

Well, that didn't go over to well.... Just wrote a long winded post and the screen started jumping like popcorn popping... :lol: Alisonb's trick does make the login tabs clearer to see.

Macon is going to work on the problem. If it's still happening tomorrow let him know

It has now moven to the other side and I can't even see the view your posts tab or much of anything else on that side.

3waycross - What is the size of your font setting? If I set my font size 95% or less the ads are next to each other and out of the way. If I increase font size anything over 95% the 'black beast' jumps to the left hand side covering the options :shock: . You may want to try decreasing the font size.

alisonb":2yp980cs said:
3waycross - What is the size of your font setting? If I set my font size 95% or less the ads are next to each other and out of the way. If I increase font size anything over 95% the 'black beast' jumps to the left hand side covering the options :shock: . You may want to try decreasing the font size.

Where the hek do I go to change font size. I can't find it.

Latest posts