Blue's new brand

Help Support CattleToday:

102_0042-2.jpg

Bigger

Stud on the top and a good lookin mare on the bottom. I would have to check the paper's to get names. He has some Hanncock on the bottom I think. As for the papers; well they are filled under the he's not a stud and the calves don't care whose's chasin them stack. If you really wanted to know though I probly could find them. I have a buckskin mare I wanna show ya guy's too but I have to wait till she gains a little weight.

What a good looking horse...and those Mountains in the background I envy you living in such a nice looking place. Thanks for sharing the pic look forwards to seeing the other one.

I'm not much on horses but if I had scenery like you have in the background I think I could find a use for one real quick and when I did I think I'd want a horse about like what you got. Nice looking horse.

Even if you only have ten head and fifty acres; workin cow's on a horse is great. GOOD horse. Thanks for the replys. I left my other horse with my brotherinlaw over the winter till I could get her. He doesn't know a thing about animals. Another 50 to 75 lbs and I'll get back on her. I road up in those mountains the other day and real sneeky like. Came about twenty yards from some elk. You got all these preditor lovers; then you got the horse lovers. The ones in the same group. I would like to take one of them to the mountains on horse back an see what they thought of being stalked by a mountain lion or a pack of wolves. They would probly say horses dont belong in the mountain. Kinda of a bad thought but I dont take the dogs into the mountains just for company. :lol2:

Latest posts