Blueberry Pancakes and .....

Help Support CattleToday:

I have a few too TB.

Beets
Brussel Sprouts
Sushi

These commodities just will not go down my neck

in addition I have a policy of attempting not to eat things that used to be guts

pdfangus":320gzw5t said:
in addition I have a policy of attempting not to eat things that used to be guts

I take it that you are not a fan of haggis or chitlins. You just don't know what you're missing. I'll be attending a BBQ this weekend with some brothers and sisters and I expect with me at the gathering It'll look like a cowbird amongst a flock of starlings. The menu is going to be terrific. Smoked mullet, pulled pork, ribs, chicken, chittlins and all the sides. I thought it only appropriate that I was asked to bring the white bread.....or does this have some racist undertone that I need to get upset about. And none of them better not call me a cracker either. :lol2:

Jogeephus.

I don't even know what haggis is and I definintly don't eat chitlings. I know exactly what I am missing and I don't care.

I don't even like liver although I have eaten it. My wife loves chicken livers, but she darest not put them in front of me.

Jo,
If you really like your chitlins and are scared they will run out before you get a second helping here's what you do....Take a kernel of whole corn with you, after a mouth full of chitlins spit the corn out on your plate very noticably. There is always a pot full left after that stunt.

LRTX1":1ilylnly said:
Jo,
If you really like your chitlins and are scared they will run out before you get a second helping here's what you do....Take a kernel of whole corn with you, after a mouth full of chitlins spit the corn out on your plate very noticably. There is always a pot full left after that stunt.
:lol2: :clap: :lol2:

LRTX1":3t62mlxa said:
Jo,

:lol2: :lol2: Of course that wouldn't be fair to the slinger cause I imagine they'd whip his but.

I don't even know what haggis is

Short answer.........a sheeps stomach filled with oatmeal, and all the nasty organs they can find then sewed up and boiled for a while so that all those "flavors" have a chance to make their magic.............i'd just as soon eat the a$$ out of a dead skunk as every eat that stuff again.

however I do love my Blood Pudding.!

Its not so crazy, my Mom use to make cherry dumpling soup-which was reallu quite good, even though it doesn't sound so. I imagine you could hardly taste the blueberries inside of saugages-

GMN":2n42zi25 said:
Its not so crazy, my Mom use to make cherry dumpling soup-which was reallu quite good, even though it doesn't sound so. I imagine you could hardly taste the blueberries inside of saugages-

You are about right. It was akin to adding sweet and sour sauce to pork. Just a little sweetness along and along.

I had given all these blueberry sausages away and someone dropped by wanting me to make them 20 lbs of them. Offered to pay me well to boot. They said it was the most delicious sausage they had ever tasted. :shock: Dang. Sortof explains a lot about life..