Blue roan Simmenthal

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
emmet.jpg

Is that all the snow you had this morning, Dun? We got a whole 2 inches out of that big 'ol storm. :roll:

Don't you just love it. The weather liars always overestimate the first snow of the year. Especially after they get burnt the year before. Last year I believe it was this weekend. They weren't even calling for flurries and we got 4-6 inches dumped on us.

El_Putzo":9865z717 said:
Is that all the snow you had this morning, Dun? We got a whole 2 inches out of that big 'ol storm. :roll:

Don't you just love it. The weather liars always overestimate the first snow of the year. Especially after they get burnt the year before. Last year I believe it was this weekend. They weren't even calling for flurries and we got 4-6 inches dumped on us.

That's it. I'll gladly put up with our piddly 3/8 inch. Years ago when we first moved to MO, in early march the WLs said flurrys with no significant accumulation. I woke up to 14 inches of no significant accumulation. That's when I got my first inkling that they don;t have a clue and started calling them weather liars instead of weather guessers

dun

we got 4" last night through 4:00 this afternoon. Probably have a little over a foot on the ground, the first snow we had still hasn't melted off......

I guess it depends on where you are. Some freinds not too far away have 8", we got about 14".

We've lucked out. North of Syracuse has gotton slammed a few times - several feet at a time.
We were supposed to get 3-7 inches last night. Can't tell - so much wind, it's barely there some spots, foot deep others.
I don't mind the snow - but hate the wind.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Dun, that looks cold. It was 13* here last night. I can't wait to see how cold it gets tonight. We did have a little spitting of sleet yesterday. The snow barely missed us.