Blue lives matter

Help Support CattleToday:

JOHN 15:13
I do believe policemen, and military deserve a little more respect, there no better or worse than anyone else but for what they do to protect you and me they deserve a little more. Policeman killed in Memphis last night, yep he got paid but was it enough to give his life trying to protect citizens?
Maybe I'm missing the point, or most here are. It would be great if everyone was equal but it's not that way, so the guys in blue just got a little more enforcement to put away the thugs that may target them that's all, and most here think that's awful I'm missing it.

If all lives are equal, then one is inherently not better than the other... And this is the way it should stay in LEGAL terms...
My personal esteem of someone will always greatly vary based on what they do, who they are, etc, but if we start fiddling with the legal definitions, it's a slippery slope, suddenly a plumber getting killed will be worse than the electrician getting killed.. It's all crap that seeps in slowly, the infamous Pandora's box

Latest posts