Blue Bonnets

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":3rpd3iaf said:
Should be some out pretty soon. I like the orange ones I think they are called Indian Paint Brushes.
I could not recall if the Indian Paint brushes came out at the same time. The primrose do too don't they?

I'd like to see them all if you have them. We used to love riding the back roads and seeing them.

:wave:
HDRider":3o7huxi2 said:
wacocowboy":3o7huxi2 said:
Should be some out pretty soon. I like the orange ones I think they are called Indian Paint Brushes.
I could not recall if the Indian Paint brushes came out at the same time. The primrose do too don't they?

I'd like to see them all if you have them. We used to love riding the back roads and seeing them.

Paintbrushes come a few weeks after the bluebonnets.
Bluebonnets bloom the white bass are running... :nod:
Paintbrushes bloom their done..... :frowns:

Was in Navasota last weekend for the Brangus bull sale, didn't see any bloomed yet but boy they had the grass! Just starting to green up here.

midTN_Brangusman":2iliyakq said:
Was in Navasota last weekend for the Brangus bull sale, didn't see any bloomed yet but boy they had the grass! Just starting to green up here.

You should have hollered at me. I live about 7 miles from Navasota. Where was the sale?

HDRider":2j5jfgor said:
dun":2j5jfgor said:
OK now, you aren't turning into another Dash are you? CT can only have one of them. :cowboy:
First thing I thought of when I read blue bonnet was blue bonnet margarine.
Mind associations are strange. Until we moved here when I heard chickory my first thoughts were coffee, now it's the blue wild chickory flowers.

Got a few in the yard starting to bloom...saw a lone paintbrush a few days ago somewhere and the mesquite are leafing out.

Rafter S":1gtmkkwa said:
midTN_Brangusman":1gtmkkwa said:

You should have hollered at me. I live about 7 miles from Navasota. Where was the sale?

Dang I didn't know that or I sure would have. The Oaks put on a sale at Navasota livestock auction. That wrangler steakhouse aint half bad but that little café in Anderson got some sho nuff good burgers!

midTN_Brangusman":1f35qrbi said:
Rafter S":1f35qrbi said:
midTN_Brangusman":1f35qrbi said:

Dang I didn't know that or I sure would have. The Oaks put on a sale at Navasota livestock auction. That wrangler steakhouse aint half bad but that little café in Anderson got some sho nuff good burgers!

If you come back be sure to let me know. I'll point you to some good Mexican food.

Latest posts