Bloody diarrhea 4 day old calf Help

Help Support CattleToday:

I sure appreciate all the help I've gotten. I love this forum and all the great information I've gotten over the last year. I usually don't post, but I'm sure glad I did. I will do what it takes to keep this calf healthy, and I will keep trying the bottle. My poor aching back!! I may try a bucket, but the heat and the flies are pretty rough. I wish I could teach my little terrier that adopted this calf and stays with him all the time to bottle feed this calf. I've seen the calf nose and butt the dog a few times, so I think the calf is imprinted to the dog.

Thanks!

fourstates":hp2bsm6c said:
I sure appreciate all the help I've gotten. I love this forum and all the great information I've gotten over the last year. I usually don't post, but I'm sure glad I did. I will do what it takes to keep this calf healthy, and I will keep trying the bottle. My poor aching back!! I may try a bucket, but the heat and the flies are pretty rough. I wish I could teach my little terrier that adopted this calf and stays with him all the time to bottle feed this calf. I've seen the calf nose and butt the dog a few times, so I think the calf is imprinted to the dog.

Thanks!

Good luck! Maybe a bucket will word a bit better.......you never know!

Latest posts