• B. No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. I Don't Care!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smart_slider

Reaction score
i just wanted to check and make sure that nobody would feel offended if i posted some blonde jokes.... if you are, i am sorry
ss

I guess I'm a little sensitive to blonde jokes since that unfortunate incident last winter in Winnipeg where those two blonde girls froze to death outside the Drive In waiting to see 'Closed For The Season'. ;-)

A blonde police officer pulls over a blonde in a convertible sports car for speeding.

She walks over to the car and asks the blonde driver for some I.D.

The blonde convertible driver searches through her purse in vain.

Finally she asks, "What does it look like?"

The blonde police officer tells her, "It's that thing with your picture on it."

The blonde driver searches for a few more seconds, pulls out her compact, opens it, and sure enough sees her picture.

She hands the compact to the blonde cop.

The blonde cop looks at the compact for a few seconds, then rolls her eyes, hands the compact back to the blonde convertible driver, and says,

"If you had told me you were a police officer when I first pulled you over, we could have avoided this whole thing!" :D

two bruentte girls driving a pick up(in the cab) with two blonde girls in the bed of the truck. the truck falls into a lake... the brunette girls in the cab survive, but the blonde girls didn't....they couldn't get the tailgate down.........wow that's long!
ss

ha! you guys have some funny blonde jokes!kk here is another...
a blonde girl and her boyfriend are driving in the country, and the couple sees a another blonde girl in a boat rowing across a field. the blonde in the car tells her boyfriend "it's blondes like her that give us a bad name! if i could swim, i'd give her a piece of my mind!!"
ss

What do yo call a blonde in the bottom of a swimming pool???

An air pocket.

Why are blonde jokes so short???

So redheads can understand them.Z

Latest posts