blonde joke

Help Support CattleToday:

ROB

Reaction score
an action news reporter went along with two Brazilian skydivers to broadcast their event. as the plane nears the point of the jump, the two skydivers bail out of the plane while the reporter tapes the whole event. as the skydivers are falling, it is evident that something went terribly wrong - both of their chutes failed to open, and they plunged to their death.

when the news reporter got home he hurried into the house and frantically recaps the story to his georgeous blonde wife. "honey, two brazilian skidivers plumeted to their death today - and i got it all on tape!!!"

oh-my she exlaimed - thats just horrible! what a tragedy! what a shame!...honey, just how many millions are their in a brazilian?

ROB

Thursday I had to go to see some on at the hospital. He was on the floor 25 so I took the elevator and a blond walk on behind me.

The blond say's "TGIF"
I told her "no ****"
Then she say's no "TGIF"
I told her "no ****"

This went on and on till about the time we hit floor 20…

She tapped on the shoulder and say's "thank god it's Friday".
At this time the door opens up and I go to step off and I turn around and tell he "no you stupid whore it's Thursday".

I know it's an old one and sucks…

I thouhgt to a blond TGIF meant "toes go in first". Anyway that's what angrie says it means.

dun":39nw08ex said:
I thouhgt to a blond TGIF meant "toes go in first". Anyway that's what angrie says it means.
Fine then. Talk sass ~ the next time you need help putting your boots on, cause your getting to that "fragile age", ask MM.

Latest posts