Blockbuster Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

shorty

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone hane any results of Northeast Blockbuster sale that was held in april. I wasn't able to go and I was wondering how it went

I was wondering that myself. I looked on the web and didn't find anything. You could ask Jeannie or wait for the Register to come out.

Sorry, I hadn't been checking this page.
The sale was great. I believe the average was $3400. My cattle averaged $3000.
Lot 28 & 28A brought $11,500, consigned by Mountain View Farm, this was a 600U cow out of WLE Awesome Blossom.
Lot 35 brought $7500, Pigeon Mountain consignment, a Mr MT out of KSU Miss Pure Black 4J.
Lot 8 & 8A brought $7,000. ETR Simmentals consignment, Fortune 500 X Zinger with a Joker heifer calf.

All 3 top lots sold to a new buyer Grandview Acres, from Gettysburg.

We had the high selling open heifer Lot 46, Simme Valley Promise, a Bankroll heifer - $3,000 went to Ken Salzeider from Rhode Island.
High selling 2 year old cow/calf - Lot 49, Simme Valley Cowgirl, a Cowtown cow with a Bankroll heifer brought $4500 and went down to Georgia to Select Cattle.
Our Lot 50, Simme Valley Ka-Ching, a Preferred Stock with a Macho bull calf (which everyone raved about) brought $2800 and sold to Jay Anderson in Nebraska.
Our Lot 48, Tice's Perfect, Power Drive X Tomcat, cow with a Bankroll bull calf, brought $3600 and sold to Haven Woods Farm, Pa.

This was the first year at this location. Tom & Barb Vossler, Mountain View Farm, did an excellent job getting everything ready for the sale.

Do you know what the STF Keepsake embryos or pregancies brought? Pigeon Mountain sold them. We have the cow they came from here. Thanks.

L Weir":2nnzgt3j said:
Do you know what the STF Keepsake embryos or pregancies brought? Pigeon Mountain sold them. We have the cow they came from here. Thanks.

Lot 43, sold by Select Cattle, Ga, was a recip cow carrying a pregnancy by Luck Break out of STF Keep Sake K625 due 10-16.
It sold to J&C Simmentals Neb for $1500.