Blind bearing removal

Help Support CattleToday:

Naw, just got way too much stuff, and I don't do much on my own anymore. Spent most of my life as either a tractor mechanic, heavy equip mechanic, or oilfield mechanic and I really really don't enjoy it.
That quad bypass a year ago this week took a lot out of me too.

by M-5 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:40 pm

PM me I'll pay shipping
As soon as I get pics.

Not a problem--I have way too much "stuff" and don't intend to leave a bunch of crap left around when I leave this world for my wife and kids to deal with. If I don't have a use for it, I try to find someone that does. (my kids are not mechanically inclined)

hurleyjd":1rknevfx said:
M-5":1rknevfx said:
PM me I'll pay shipping
That is really charitable of you to offer to pay only the shipping. Pretty cheap there
That's why I told him to pm me as I don't discuss a deal in public because some folk allwsy gets their panties in a wad. If you read his reply he said he would send me a puller collet if I wanted it , I would never expect a person willing to give a some to pay the shipping on it.

M-5":oldsiibt said:
hurleyjd":oldsiibt said:
M-5":oldsiibt said:
PM me I'll pay shipping
That is really charitable of you to offer to pay only the shipping. Pretty cheap there
That's why I told him to pm me as I don't discuss a deal in public because some folk allwsy gets their panties in a wad. If you read his reply he said he would send me a puller collet if I wanted it , I would never expect a person willing to give a some to pay the shipping on it.

PM works both ways you should have answered him with a PM

hurleyjd":1oyekcy3 said:
M-5":1oyekcy3 said:
hurleyjd":1oyekcy3 said:

PM works both ways you should have answered him with a PM
maybe you should UN wad your panties