Blessed season to you all.

Help Support CattleToday:

alexfarms

Reaction score
I have enjoyed the discussions on this forum very much and hope it will continue and I will continue to participate for a good long time. Life has a way of teaching us humility and I need a steady dose of that. Have a blessed holiday season. To those I have offended with my sometimes arrogant and opinionated attitudes, I sincerely beg your forgiveness. To those whom I have imagined offended me or even if you really did, all is forgiven. Please pray for me and that God does not give up on me or any of us. Merry Christmas.

Wish you and everyone else a very Merry Christmas and happy New year as well!

alexfarms":3cwkqc6j said:
I have enjoyed the discussions on this forum very much and hope it will continue and I will continue to participate for a good long time. Life has a way of teaching us humility and I need a steady dose of that. Have a blessed holiday season. To those I have offended with my sometimes arrogant and opinionated attitudes, I sincerely beg your forgiveness. To those whom I have imagined offended me or even if you really did, all is forgiven. Please pray for me and that God does not give up on me or any of us. Merry Christmas.

I heartily second those sentiments! Merry Christmas, and political correctness begone!

alexfarms":3r8t59mu said:
I strongly third that. Merry Christmas.

Someone once said to me I hope Santa Claus gives you what you want and Jesus gives you what you need.

I wish that for all here. Even Frankie.

Merry Christmas

alexfarms":1vzh08f3 said:

John, Merry Christmas and I would like to echo your sentiments to all! I especially found this line
Life has a way of teaching us humility
as one that's hitting home to me at this particular time.

Here's hoping that 2009 is a healthy, prosperous, and happy year for all!

George

Wow, yes I agree. Much can be learned here, even when feelings get hurt. Sometimes I think we can forget that the reason we come to this site is the commonality that we all share. Thank you for your post and I pray we all have a blessed new year.

I too hope everyone has a prosperous, healthy, and happy Christmas, as well as New Year ahead. :santa:

alexfarms":1xavxkhi said:
did a search could'nt find any past trouble between us. ;-) you and everyone else do the same

you are so right this is a great place to lean about about cattle.an we all have our own opions an thoughts.an sometimes the topics can get hot.but thats all part of getting differant peoples thoughts an opions.have a MERRY CHRISTMAS an a HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone. I hope all of your wishes and dreams come true. I also wish you all a prosperous new year.

Merry Christmas to you too. The best gift anyone could get for Christmas is salvation, that is the whole point. For those saved though the best gift is a closer walk with our Savioiur. I pray that for everyone (including myself) this Christmas.
I was listening to Woodrow Kroll the other day and he made a good point - the first Christmas there was no room at the Inn for Jesus and today people are still not finding room for Jesus in Christmas. Nice to see a post that is taking the time to honour God this Christmas.

Victoria":336ncw9m said:
Merry Christmas to you too. The best gift anyone could get for Christmas is salvation, that is the whole point. For those saved though the best gift is a closer walk with our Savioiur. I pray that for everyone (including myself) this Christmas.
I was listening to Woodrow Kroll the other day and he made a good point - the first Christmas there was no room at the Inn for Jesus and today people are still not finding room for Jesus in Christmas. Nice to see a post that is taking the time to honour God this Christmas.

May I echo all the sentiments throughout this post. Especially this one......
May we learn the lessons that God intended us when he gave us the honor of raising beef for the world. My son and I had to pull a dead calf yesterday. First calf heifer, we caught her late. The calf was was small but presented with front legs back behind her. Easy to see why she couldnt have her. But I just didnt get her to the house before due date. Rminded me what a miracle life is!

While I enjoy presents, food, Christmas music, parades, Santa Claus, etc the real reason for the season is what matters most to me and I hope for all of you as well. Jesus was the ultimate Christmas gift to mankind from the Father and one we don't deserve. A very Merry Christmas to all!! :santa:

John and to everyone else Have A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

John thanks for bringing that Nebraska winter to Kansas. :cboy:

Jeff

Latest posts