BLACK POWER

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm":3jjj8r6q said:
xbred":3jjj8r6q said:
no i'm not him...just wondering how many oldtimers are still around...has anyone heard from LAANGUS...(i think that was his name)

Yes, I was wondering if you were him also (in cognito) :lol: . I remember him and reading many of his posts before I finally 'joined' the board officially.

Funny you mention Lloyd, i wondering whatever happened to the fellow who was looking into that info for us. I was hoping to see La4 post again.

Katherine

Got an email from Lloyd about a week ago.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":gjwrelsr said:
Kinda funny someone with 30 posts and has been here a short time remembers a person who was here a couple years ago :?:

Innocent until proven guilty...isn't that the way it works? It used to, anyway... :|

Alice

Alice":1it0b3ix said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1it0b3ix said:
Kinda funny someone with 30 posts and has been here a short time remembers a person who was here a couple years ago :?:

Innocent until proven guilty...isn't that the way it works? It used to, anyway... :|

Alice
Whatever,been around here long enough to know a skunk when I smell one. ;-)

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2vqjgrdh said:
thats the same thing i wondered. im not sayin nutin, but it made me wonder... ive been on here long then xbreed and i sure dont memeber him.

Black power??? I thought the title of the thread said Black POWDER! ! !

Why can't people is the US forget the race thing and simply consider themselves Americans? After all, they're citizens of the US!

I was born on a US Navy base in Japan. My mother was a Japanese native at the time. She's been naturalized My father was Danish, but got his ciizenship by serving in the US Navy for three wars. My mother will proudly tell you she's an American. My father, he died back in 96, would have told you he's an American. I'm an American. My older daughter was born in Germany. She's proud to tell anyone she's an American. We all are citizens of the United States. We bring the strength of our native cultures with us here to the US and make the US stronger by doing so. What I'm saying is, never forget where you're from, but remember you're an American first. This hyphenization of America will tear us apart!

63DH8":3kdrb3iw said:

Why can't people is the US forget the race thing and simply consider themselves Americans? After all, they're citizens of the US!

Don't get your skivvies in a knot. It had to do with "Black Angus", that was a black power he referred to

dun

dun":206qusly said:
63DH8":206qusly said:

Don't get your skivvies in a knot. It had to do with "Black Angus", that was a black power he referred to

dun

:oops: :D Let's see... On the bottom of my shoe, it says, remove, open mouth, insert foot! Another lesson I learned was to be able to laugh at myself.
crazy.gif

63DH8":3c8okgsa said:
dun":3c8okgsa said:
63DH8":3c8okgsa said:

dun

:oops: :D Let's see... On the bottom of my shoe, it says, remove, open mouth, insert foot! Another lesson I learned was to be able to laugh at myself.
crazy.gif

BTW, I totally agree with the sentiment of your previous post.

dun

There are a lot more GOOD posters we are missing then BAD posters like BP. Why does anyone even care about him anymore? I miss Craig, Texan, TXAG, Lloyd, , Cert, Jake, Bez, CA, and quite a few more that are gone or at least not as active as they once were.

sidney411":2jmmfb7x said:
There are a lot more GOOD posters we are missing then BAD posters like BP. Why does anyone even care about him anymore? I miss Craig, Texan, TXAG, Lloyd, , Cert, Jake, Bez, CA, and quite a few more that are gone or at least not as active as they once were.
Cert and Bez are still active. I think they just get busy with other things. I think they have real lives and don't have time to post 9 or 10 times a day just to get attention and run their numbers up.

Another one I miss is Cattle Annie. She always made good posts. When she talked, she had something to say worth saying.

63DH8":1vcmg40p said:

I'm with you, until this thread I always read his threads as "Black Powder. I thought it had to do with his taste in firearms.

Alan

sidney411":3vu1ztbi said:

:nod: :nod:

Katherine

Latest posts