Black Irish Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Booneville

Reaction score
I've read here and there about irish Blacks. Just wondering if there worth investing in? My best friend is looking at going in on a few head (10-20) next year. We were interested in this breed and I've tried to contact Maurice several times but no reply.
I've also thought about getting a few bulls and crossing them with Brangus or Black Baldy.

Thoughts?

Booneville":2irprdnq said:
I've read here and there about irish Blacks. Just wondering if there worth investing in? My best friend is looking at going in on a few head (10-20) next year. We were interested in this breed and I've tried to contact Maurice several times but no reply.
I've also thought about getting a few bulls and crossing them with Brangus or Black Baldy.

Thoughts?

Just a guess but Maurice is pushing a hundred if he's not pushing Daisies. Try contacting Guy Gould. He has the cattle at his place 100 miles east of Denver. I am sure there is contact info on their website for the Goulds

BRING LOTS OF MONEY

Thank you, I'll try contacting them and see what they say. I've read the contract to run these cattle and it's detailed but it still leaves questions so i'm trying to get answers.
Why do you say lots of money?

Latest posts