Black Charolais

Help Support CattleToday:

Brad115":34twjwyu said:
and i never said charolais breeders had to compete with Angus.. I just think its nice that there is a good option for the old boys who still want black calves but want more growth and frame

IMO the terms black and charolais are mutually exclusive.

Beefy":31trs006 said:
Picture_608.jpg
how could a fellow obtain semen from this excellent specimen :p

ALACOWMAN":ug00hwdh said:

I have acquired half semen rights, had to mortgage the whole farm to do so, but it was worth it. We're offering volume discounts, it's cheaper by the gallon.

cfpinz

Don't understand why you would even want a Black Char... The darn smokies sell just as good if not better than the straight black calves around here....

Now Beefy... That is one tremendous specimen... Just stunning ;-)

cfpinz":i0853r4d said:
ALACOWMAN":i0853r4d said:

I have acquired half semen rights, had to mortgage the whole farm to do so, but it was worth it. We're offering volume discounts, it's cheaper by the gallon.

cfpinz

Best bull i ever saw, put me down for a pot load. :lol: :lol:

cfpinz":1gcvj3ni said:
ALACOWMAN":1gcvj3ni said:

cfpinz
a wise decision. he will take the beef industry to a whole new level. a true meat wagon

curtis":3nk7fhju said:
cfpinz":3nk7fhju said:
ALACOWMAN":3nk7fhju said:

cfpinz

Best bull i ever saw, put me down for a pot load. :lol: :lol:

This one needs to be cloned. University of Georgia can do it for you Beefy. :shock:

WOW! Congratulations Beefy. Demetrious is a great example of the breeder's art and no doubt is the result of years of detailed and painstaking planning and selection of sire/dam matings. Great length, depth, plenty of bone and butt and a real masculine bull. I note that even Doc Harris has apparently been rendered speechless by the sight of this wonderful specimen, which is really saying something! (but perhaps he is still drafting a "brief" report of his analysis). Another item for your consideration -- do you think that perhaps a name change is in order? To something like "Beefy's Freightliner", "Beefy's Gridmaker" or "Beefy's First Edition" ? Will he be syndicated soon? :lol: :lol:

Beefy":3f2xa167 said:

Your on the wrong dang board
Go to show board.
Or pm dun, he is never shy with his cretique. I don,t care how good you think he is.
And I,m not going to buy any straws till I see those EPD,s

Latest posts