Black cat

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
This is the reason why i chose the 'black cat' avatar. Picked this girl up as a kitten(stray).What a big beauty! :heart:
Lilly003.jpg
Lilly002.jpg

brandonm_13":28as7caa said:
I really like kittens. Too bad they turn into cats. Kinda ruins it for me. :)

And baby humans turn into grownup people~~~ Too bad. Kind of ruins it for me..

I love cats, your cat too. I passed bloemfontein once; I thought there were only some light brindles; saw three! Now I know better.
And it was nine years ago, so not yesterday.

Thanx Anazazi.You get all the colours here believe me. Development in Bloemfontein over the past 9 year massive and continueing-you wouldn't believe its the same place.

brandonm_13":mwx4alot said:
I really like kittens. Too bad they turn into cats. Kinda ruins it for me. :)

:lol2: :lol2: Yes, that does seem to be a problem that happens with almost every species - humans included! :lol2:

Thanks Hillsdown, I have to agree. As for breed,I think a bit of panther. Seriously,I must say a little of this and a little of that-she is a street cat that landed with her butt in the butter. She is a strange one and seems to think she has to guard with the dogs, only eat meat etc.She slinks around monitoring all and will appear from nowhere.Perhaps there is something uncanny about a 'black cat'???

Each cat is its own self-not much you can do about it :) Your avitar however doesn't look exatly cattish--what is that? :shock: Do love your kitten :heart:

alisonb":3awwaij5 said:
Thanks Hillsdown, I have to agree. As for breed,I think a bit of panther. Seriously,I must say a little of this and a little of that-she is a street cat that landed with her butt in the butter. She is a strange one and seems to think she has to guard with the dogs, only eat meat etc..Perhaps there is something uncanny about a 'black cat'???

Now that is a keeper, more dog than cat..Like my Kit Kat. I have to take extra care of him now as he was Steffie's cat too, those two would team up and chase anything..The funniest thing to see ever, a border collie and a polydactyl short hair tabby the best of buds. Now when I leave to go somewhere the Kit Kat hides in the machine shed until I get back ,his best friend is gone and so is mine..People have said for us to get a puppy for me and for Kit ,but not yet , maybe someday..

Peg,i do believe it is a cat but suppose the board members will know better :?:
hillsdown said:
People have said for us to get a puppy for me and for Kit ,but not yet , maybe someday..

You will know when the time is right for another baby,don't be pressured.Would love to see a pic of Kit Kat sometime. People seem to under estimate cats, i have seen a cat almost mope to death after her mate had to be put down.

I had a black cat. Her name was Stanley (thought she was a male until she had kittens under the bed). She had her ears frozen off before I got her, and looked like a seal. She was the neatest cat, and I have been partial to black cats ever since.

I like cats and I'd honestly like to have some but Steve is allergic to them. He swells like a toad. He had one cat he named Butthole because his tail was always straight up. He come and went for a long time and every time he came back there'd be another part chewed off him... He had his own "cat house" on the back porch. Now my dogs think that cats are something to chase. One of these days I'm get another one. I like cats. Just not indoors.

Latest posts