Black Baldy

Help Support CattleToday:

Triple D

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a good printable head shot of a black baldy on line? I've looked and can't seem to find nothing, it's me I'm sure. I need it to take to an embroidery shop to have some jackets made.
Thanks

Ask someone who has them to send a high res. shot to your email....online shots are only low quality but most camera shots are a higher resolution. If my calves were bald I could send you a shot you could use as a poster! Alas they are only blacks and duns! HAH!

What are you looking for? Cow, calf, heifer, bull... does it matter? Head shot, full body?

I can e-mail this one.
94.jpg

Brute 23":26gjm2sv said:
What are you looking for? Cow, calf, heifer, bull... does it matter? Head shot, full body?

I can e-mail this one.
94.jpg

What cross is that? It's not the typical head of of a true F1 hereford cross angus.

Looks like there is some simmental in that cow.

If you like this bull's head pattern then I can get you a much better one today with my better camera...just let me know...
Cows_50_.jpg

KNERSIE":3j1rjyce said:
Brute 23":3j1rjyce said:

I can e-mail this one.
PICTURE

What cross is that? It's not the typical head of of a true F1 hereford cross angus.

Looks like there is some simmental in that cow.

Its a custom blend... :D I have a herd of mommas all simular, when I put a certain "Brangus type bull" with them I get really nice heifers almost painted the exact same way. Chit Luck? If some one knows how they got like that let me know the recipe, I'd like to repeat it.:)

Maybe a bull like the one above on some black cows could do it? Does he throw simular markings to his calves? I don't understand that stuff, its a guess for me until they hit the ground.

Triple D,

I could get you some high resolution pics as well. Just tell me what you want, I'll let the canon with the big lens do the rest.

Thanks for all the tips and pics. Yall got some great ones, it's everthing I needed. And some good ideas.
Sorry I was so long getting back,
Thanks again!!

Latest posts