Black Baldie

Help Support CattleToday:

lancemart

Reaction score
If I breed one of my bulls Heiffers to a Black Angus, I will get a black baldie. Is that correct? Why are they so popular? I can then breed my bull back to his grandaughters. Is that correct?
HOw long should I wait to breed my now present heiffer back to the bull, is the first heat the normal period of waiting time?

lancemart":3jjatoo9 said:
If I breed one of my bulls Heiffers to a Black Angus, I will get a black baldie. Is that correct? Why are they so popular? I can then breed my bull back to his grandaughters. Is that correct?
HOw long should I wait to breed my now present heiffer back to the bull, is the first heat the normal period of waiting time?
My present heiffer is almost due to calf.

lancemart":1qd624ki said:

More info required lance. You say breed your heifer to a BA. What is the heifer? To answer the popularity question, down here buyers see Hereford and Angus in them right of the bat. Both breeds are very popular beef breeds so buyers have no problems determining what they are buying. Good beef stock basically.

Latest posts