Black angus bull.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALX.":2dmxcod1 said:
aplusmnt":2dmxcod1 said:
Forgot who said it before on here, but you should look hard for a reason to cull them and only keep the ones that you can not find a reason to get rid of after looking long and hard.

Dun said he would only keep something he would consider buying. I'll go with that.

A lot of the rest of the stuff said is trash. Excellent culling advice can be found in magazine articles anywhere, where authors, who really exist, sign their names.

And truthfully, if you can manage that, did you really forget?

Then go read some magazine articles! And don't waste our time on the Internet you cry baby! You know you and a couple others on here ought to go create your own alias then all of us would only have to listen to one persons dumb remarks instead of 4.

If you have a problem with what I say regards cattle then challenge it based on what I said, or are you just going to be a cry baby from now on because Caustic hurt your feelings? :roll:

aplusmnt":2s50qc7b said:
Then go read some magazine articles! And don't waste our time on the Internet you cry baby! You know you and a couple others on here ought to go create your own alias then all of us would only have to listen to one persons dumb remarks instead of 4.

If you have a problem with what I say regards cattle then challenge it based on what I said, or are you just going to be a cry baby from now on because Caustic hurt your feelings? :roll:

I am only one real person, who obviously scares the crap out of you and your cowardly bum buddy who dragged this post up to take a pathetic cheap shot at me.

Once again, slowly - Caustic is a lie, don't exist. But the admin and your little liars guild set a standard for behaviour on the board which I think I will take advantage of.

ALX.":1i7eg1v8 said:
I am only one real person, who obviously scares the crap out of you

Yep you guessed it you got me scared! I was so scared you would reach through my computer screen that I went and bought me one of them Firewall programs. I found were it protects me from Virus's, spam mail and identity theft but I can not find how to program it to stop dumb a$$'s from getting me!

O well I guess I will just keep hiding under my desk as I type ;-) :roll:

ALX.":1i7eg1v8 said:
But the admin and your little liars guild set a standard for behaviour on the board which I think I will take advantage of.

If you have a problem here, all you have to do is go up the address bar above and type in http://www.crybaby.com I am sure they will have something more fitting for you!

M.Sarria":j6ffarqh said:
Well I worked out a deal with a neighbor and got his pure black Angus bull maybe I well have better luck with a bull then AI, this is my first time having a bull. what do you all think of this bull?

I would have passed on this bull - he lacks girth, butt, muscle, and his flank could be better. I also don't like his head, and he is short-bodied. After looking at the 2nd photo, I also don't like his topline.

MikeC":dg7pvda9 said:
Frankie":dg7pvda9 said:
M.Sarria":dg7pvda9 said:
Well I worked out a deal with a neighbor and got his pure black Angus bull maybe I well have better luck with a bull then AI, this is my first time having a bull. what do you all think of this bull

I don't think he looks very good. BUT that doesn't mean all is lost. Can you AI, then turn the cows out with the bull as a back up?

If you use this bull, get his registration number from your neighbor and when the calves are born, put AngusSource tags in their ears. The demand for those calves is growing and that may help you get a better price for your calves. Good luck.

I thought CAB was all about quality? ;-)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Going back to page one, if he's all you can afford, use him. You'll have 5 calves next year to sell. More troublesome is your statement that $1600 is more than you would ever spend on a bull. Not sure about your neck of the woods, but around here, $2500 - $3000 is where a decent bull starts. If you have a friend who can spot good cattle, it's usually cheaper to buy a young bull and feed him a few months. Than to buy one that's ready to go. If you can't afford a good bull, focus your efforts on AI. Go to school and learn to do it yourself. Don't mind the last six pages, every topic on these pages lately turns into an Angus bash fest, and degenerates into an "Oh Yeah" exchange.

aplusmnt":37sjd9uf said:
If you have a problem here, all you have to do is go up the address bar above and type in http://www.crybaby.com I am sure they will have something more fitting for you!

Wasn't me crying over losing an imaginary friend.( Good Riddance).

It seems you are knowledgeable about online whiner resources, did they kick you out of crybaby because even they couldn't stand you and you end up here??

Don't need your advice, nothing you or your little group says means anything or carries any weight anymore.

ALX.":1hj93gko said:
Don't need your advice, nothing you or your little group says means anything or carries any weight anymore.

Better go back and read those 17 pages. You'll find "your little group" only has 5 people. Alice has legitimate complaints. Not faulting Alice in any way.

You've been on the dragging your feet on the carpet a little bit too long. Find a ground, take the shock, and get that negative charge out. No need to take it out on everyone else.

backhoeboogie":2s87q9ga said:
ALX.":2s87q9ga said:

Better go back and read those 17 pages. You'll find "your little group" only has 5 people. Alice has legitimate complaints. Not faulting Alice in any way.

You've been on the dragging your feet on the carpet a little bit too long. Find a ground, take the shock, and get that negative charge out. No need to take it out on everyone else.

Right. And "your group" is probably made of Campground Cattle and his multiple personalities. That doesn't work any more. :lol:

Frankie":uasxp17i said:
backhoeboogie":uasxp17i said:
ALX.":uasxp17i said:

Right. And "your group" is probably made of Campground Cattle and his multiple personalities. That doesn't work any more. :lol:

Oh Goody!!! You Got the last word........ When are you all going to give it a rest?

A Fanatic is one who cannot change her mind and will not change the subject........

Jon Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts