birthday

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well today is my bday.im at the top of the hill an starting to roll down it pretty fast.

Congratulations Buddy...another birthday. We certainly don't want to miss one anytime soon. Hope it's a good day for you. :clap:

Happy Birthday! The years are starting to get away with us. Hope it is a good one. :D

Happy Birthday , have a good one. Go get a case of beer and find a pretty woman to celebrate with.
Who knows? maybe in 9 months you could have a little Bigbull. :lol:

thanks all im enjoying a nice quiet slow day.when i go out to eat itll be for all you can eat fried shrimp an fish.an ill eat my weight in those 2 things.an if i had a baby bull at this age.he would end up calling me grandpa insted of daddy.an if i drank a case of beer id be passed out.an couldnt enjoy that lady.

well i must confess i had mexican food on my bday.but will have my bday dinner a week from fri i hope.

bigbull338":vinw9xzc said:
well i must confess i had mexican food on my bday.but will have my bday dinner a week from fri i hope.

I like your way of thinking... don't get bogged down by trivialities like actual dates.

well im trying to enjoy my life.because like yall say never know when itll be the last 1.as meny people know i love to eat.an i eat way to much.

Latest posts