Billfold Hunting

Help Support CattleToday:

I carry my wallet in a soft side cooler with a few bottles of water. Back pocket is reserved for a lightweight hamerless 38. Lost it mowing hay a few years ago. Found it the next morning while tedding the hay. The tedder put a few scratches on it.
Good thing one tedder tooth didn't get hung in the trigger guard. Could have gotten crowded in that hayfield for a second!😂😂

Well my wallet got all the action when I used to dance as a young man, nestled in-between her breast when pulled in for a slow dance. LOL.

All ones sadly!
Maybe you need to do like a local attorney advertises DUI representation. At the end of the ad (Call now for an appointment to discuss....) he says
"Remember, just because you did it, that doesn't mean you're guilty"!!
(A large part of his client base is probably US Army from Fort Hood Calavos)

Aint but 2 places i ever needed a lot of 1's. Poker game or strip joint.

I took a oilfield crew to one, that was totally nude, thus no bottom to slip the bill into.. The dancers worked for tips and one of the younger guys nervously holding a fistful of $1s asked me "Don, where do I put the money?"

"Just walk up on there...she'll show ya"

Mine set in the same place on a hutch in the house unless I am driving somewhere and need my drivers license. I come home it comes out of my pocket. I never run the tractor or the quad with it in my pocket.
Same here!
Several years ago neighbor in next hay field spent the better part of 2 days raking then running tedder to spread it back out then rake/tedder again with 4 wheeler following every round, don't recall how many times he went over the field. Come to find out he said he had several thousand $ in his billfold!
I told him I was glad he found it. As I walked off I thought "You GD Stupid MF SOB"

When I was in college we were on a balcony one night hanging out. A guy came out of a neighborhood across the street on a stretched Hayabusa. He took off and when he straightened out he gunnd it right in front of us. You could see him start wobbling and lose control. He went flying and the bike went several hundred yards past him. We ran down and went over there real quick. He was in shorts, flip flops, and a t-shirt, no helmet. He was skinned raw in several areas, even on his head.

He kept trying to get up and we were telling him to be still and not move. He finally told us the cash for the bike was in his pocket and it flew out.

Aint but 2 places i ever needed a lot of 1's. Poker game or strip joint.
I got bad news. We were in LA and a guy was waving a dollar bill at a dancer. She crawled over to him, took the dollar, tore it in to pieces and dropped it down his shirt.

A dollar doesnt go near as far as it use to. 😄

Almost never have mine on me. Keep a few bucks in folding money in my front pocket but leave my wallet in the truck unless I am going in to buy something big. To much traveling in country it would be easy to lose and impossible to find. Couldn't stand having that thing wedged in my britches or shirt all day anyway.

Did drive about 40 mi. one morning with it sitting on the back bumper of my truck til 2 guys flagged me down on the freeway running about 70. Got pretty lucky on that one!
That would make a great truck commercial

You evidently went/go to higher class places than i did....
I have not been in one of those places in like 30 years. The last one I was in was in the early nineties when I was in Houston for the Home Builders Show while in college. I believe it was called The Colorado.

I had a mate that used to print the tickets for one of those places. I had 3 piles of those tickets on top of my fridge, one for men's night, one for ladies night, one for mixed night. Anyone who visited me used to go home with 3 tickets.

Ken

Latest posts