Biker at the zoo

Help Support CattleToday:

perda04

Reaction score
A biker is riding by the zoo, when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has seen the whole scene, and addressing the biker, says:

"Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life." Why, it was nothing said the biker, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.

I noticed a patch on your jacket said the journalist.

Yeah I ride with a Christian motorcycle club the biker replies.

Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow papers will have this in first page. The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on first page:

Biker gang member assaults African immigrant and steals his lunch.

This sounds about normal for the press!

Similar story:
While on a weekend trip a young college student in Mississippi sees a small child being attacked by a pitbull. The student rushes to the childs aid and sticks his onw arm between the dog and child, he then fights the dog until the dogs death. Covered in his own blood he reasures the child everything is alright. This whole ordeal was caught on home video, when the student was asked what title he wanted displayed before the footage rolled on tonights news "Ole Miss student saves child from dog attack" no he replied. Then you must want "Mississippi State student saves child from viscious dog attack" again he replies no and states he is here for the weekend from Louisiana and goes to LSU.
The nightly news caption read "LSU student murders family pet" :???:

Latest posts