Biggest Loser at work

Help Support CattleToday:

I went to the dr. and told him I wanted to lose weight. He told me to get Alli as it is fda approved and he said it does work. He forgot to tell me that it would cause intense diahrea if you eat highly fatty foods with it.

cowman30":1e41wsrr said:
I went to the dr. and told him I wanted to lose weight. He told me to get Alli as it is fda approved and he said it does work. He forgot to tell me that it would cause intense diahrea if you eat highly fatty foods with it.

Whoa! Now, that would tick me off! I mean, that just ain't right. Bless your heart.

If the Alli works, let us know!

Alice

cowman30":2awrssmf said:

That is exactly why I won't try it. My husband wanted to try it and I warned him that if he eats like he's been eating, he'd better take a change of clothes to work because something bad would happen. Anything that has "oily discharge" is not for me.

You see Wynona in those commercials? Now that's a scary looking woman! And that hair color does not occur in nature. Tone it down a little, there, baby!

Lammie":xl0kz899 said:
cowman30":xl0kz899 said:

That is exactly why I won't try it. My husband wanted to try it and I warned him that if he eats like he's been eating, he'd better take a change of clothes to work because something bad would happen. Anything that has "oily discharge" is not for me.

You see Wynona in those commercials? Now that's a scary looking woman! And that hair color does not occur in nature. Tone it down a little, there, baby!

It is fine provided I dont eat anything two fattening. I have stopped taking it though and want to try excercise and eating salads like I did before to loose weight. Counting calories and fat and eating what I wanted in moderation helped me lose 54 pounds last time.

angie":3mdb2a04 said:
I have been on a diet for 3 weeks now. So far I have lost 3 weeks.

It has been my experience that it is harder to lose weight when it is cold outside. Maybe you should wait until June. I don't think I would want to lose any of my body blanket if I lived up Nort. No one can tell anyway, I figure, because of all the layers you have to wear up there.

Hats off to anyone who braves the cold north. I don't think I have the stuff for it. Keep it up Angie. You will see results soon.

:help:

Lammie":2z1qcjou said:
Hats off to anyone who braves the cold north. I don't think I have the stuff for it. Keep it up Angie. You will see results soon.
:help:
Thank you for the encouragment ~ but I was more trying to crack a joke. While it is true that people up here put on what we call winter weight, very few worry about it. Normally it is not more than 10 pounds, and it is gone with the snow.

Saturday it was 38 out. I drove around with my window down ~ it was like a carnival. I don't have the "stuff" for it either though, and the older I get ~ the less stuff I have :help: BRRRR!!!