bigbull383

Help Support CattleToday:

well she is gone.the guy hired the cowboy to come in an rope her.an the cowboy told him theres not a cow alive that can outrun my horse.an he was right.she didnt outrun the horse.an in the process messed up 3 of our cows.as they was cut up an limping pretty good.so we told the guy that ownede the cow about the damage an he was like send the bill to the cowboy its not my falt.so we told him there was no vet bill.an that horses would never be back on our place ever.i know the cowboy.an he wont let a cow get the best of him.he will tear her up fore that happens.i told them they betyter be thankful no reg cows or calves hurt.or they be getting a big bill.

If you had to do it all over again don't you think a lightning strike in the front quarter would have been a lot simpler solution? BTW - our highways are getting much safer by the day. :lol2:

well that guy had to pay the cowboys $100 pre trip out here.an they can out 2x so thats $200.dont know what he got for her.but the cowboys had $250 in her time she went through the ring.i dont know what she brought but i figure she lost money bad.

Latest posts