Bigbull338's Guide To Easy Meal Planning

Help Support CattleToday:

Arnold Ziffle

Reaction score
Here are some excerpts from a small cookbook I came across recently, which was written by our own beloved Bigbull338 (apparently the publisher insisted on capital letters at least in the title):

monday breakfast: go to the fridge an get a 32 ounce bottle of orange flavored gatorade.an drink it all down.

monday lunch (some folks call it dinner): go to the fridge an get a 32 ounce bottle of grape flavored gatorade.an drink it all down.

monday dinner (some folks call it supper): get a 20 ounce t-bone or porterhouse steak.an grill it medium rare with a little salt an pepper.an a big 'ol baked tater.an maybe a green salad or some green beans.an for dessert have a big bowl of peach cobbler with blue bell ice cream.an wash it all down with a 32 ounce bottle of lime flavored gatorade

tuesday breakfast: repeat monday

tuesday lunch: repeat monday

tuesday dinner: repeat monday

other days: repeat monday

(just teasing you a little Scott :) )

i know your teasing me az :lol: but your hitting the real me pretty much on the head.i drink lemon lime gatorade by the gallon daily.an i do that all day long.an im strictly a meat an taters man.an id eat a T-Bone or serloin steak everyday if i was rich.

I think I rode by BB's house one day and he was preparing lunch on the front porch...couldn't tell what the flavor was but definitely Gatorade.

Latest posts