BigBull338

Help Support CattleToday:

way to go bigbull i knew you could do it dont know why you ever doubted making it especially with ollie hanging around maybe you can teach him something when he stops back by to bum off of you again hope yall really arent brothers if you are i sure feel sorry for you way to go texan ;-)

bigbull338":3ufwrrez said:
ollie i can eat 2lbs of cheese a wk.or more.so yes ive got cheese.scott
Any man that can eat two pounds of cheese a week has my respect...hats off Bigbull338!

for real. thats a lot of cheese. how much apple juice do you drink?

bigbull338":a5r21g4d said:
hey ollie was i a good learner.ive learned from yall as well.i want to thank yall for that.scott

well, bigbull, i sure am glad you learned how to use the "." button. :D

congrats! :clap:

Congrats from me as well. Your one of the one's I depend on for guru advice reguardless of the number of post. Keep em coming.

as usual i'm late to the party but congratulations anyway. you've got to be one of the easiest fellers on the boards to get along with. tom.

:clap: congrats bigbull, we will see if you stay a southern boy or migrate north to the apostrophe ranch :D

Way to go bigbull. Thinking back on when you almost left the board and some of us tried to convince you to hang in there and you did. I for one am glad you hung around. ;-)

again all i want to stay thank you.ive been around cattle all my life.so i guess cattle are all i know.ive never worked off the farm.me an a boss man wouldnt mix.as for the cheese q.yes ollie i can eat 2lbs a cheese a wk or more.an i dont drink apple juice.as for ollie an i being brothers we arnt.but we do think alike.an greenwillows so glad you think im easy to get along with.an to the rest.im so glad i stayed around.scott

Not that it means a whole lot but I would prefer you keep that Guru status. I would tell you good job but I don't think you did it to be considered a Guru. Keep on postin'. 8)

Latest posts