Big Sky Country (lots of pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
OK, I know that is Montana's slogan. Ours is actually "Land of Living Skies". But most of my pictures don't depict that one ;-) . Here are some of those "you can see forever" pictures. Actually these first ones might show some of Montana (well almost)

DSC03694.jpg

DSC03693.jpg

DSC03696.jpg

DSC03701.jpg

Here are some "Living Sky" pics that I have taken over the last few weeks

DSC03675small.jpg

DSC03633small.jpg

DSC03222.jpg

DSC03192.jpg

DSC03639small.jpg

DSC03646small.jpg

DSC03657small.jpg

Those are really good pictures. You should enter some of them in a contest somewhere. Your place is absolutely beautiful. You are blessed.

Real Nice! And green 8) Looks a lot like North Central Montana.

Is your place near Canada's Grasslands National Park?

john250":141xwl1j said:
Man oh man, is that ever flat. Looks like good grass.

Actually, the first pictures are of some pretty big hills. Not at all flat. But, if you can see the topogrophy in the second group of pictures it is pretty flat around where we live.

mnmtranching":34aq52p8 said:

Yep, you pretty much have it placed. Those hills are in between the East and West Bloc's of the park. It isn't often that you see those hills that green at this time of the year.

Thanks for the comments Gale and Gate Opener. I have entered a few pictures in contests, but not these specific ones (at least yet)

beautifull...i use to send my birddogs to your part of the world for summer training and field trials..do you know any trainers in you area?

xbred":5q6kw42c said:
beautifull...i use to send my birddogs to your part of the world for summer training and field trials..do you know any trainers in you area?

No, I don't know of any trainers in this country, although I have met a number of "dog people" at the trials at Mortlach. Mostly really nice people.

randiliana":3k9ilmo1 said:
mnmtranching":3k9ilmo1 said:

Yep, you pretty much have it placed. Those hills are in between the East and West Bloc's of the park. It isn't often that you see those hills that green at this time of the year.

Thanks for the comments Gale and Gate Opener. I have entered a few pictures in contests, but not these specific ones (at least yet)

Great country and big, I've spent a good bit of time in that Frenchmans badland country, and can't wait until Sept I'll be out there again.

Latest posts