Big Financial news today is

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Amazon buys Whole Foods Grocery . How will this work ? They goin to mail you your grocery order?
Now we got mail order taters and maters. ( for city folk potatoes and tomatoes) :hide:

grocery store have been doing online orders for years , and in citys have delivery services. I would think It has more to do with people shopping at whole foods and buying a cell phone or odd and ends . No different than you can buy a tractor starter from walmart.com

cowboy43":3oin3xiv said:
Amazon buys Whole Foods Grocery . How will this work ? They goin to mail you your grocery order?
Now we got mail order taters and maters. ( for city folk potatoes and tomatoes) :hide:

Send it by drone.

M-5":2wihec43 said:
grocery store have been doing online orders for years , and in citys have delivery services. I would think It has more to do with people shopping at whole foods and buying a cell phone or odd and ends . No different than you can buy a tractor starter from walmart.com
Sort of amusing. We are going back in time. We had grocery delivery 70 years ago (mom and pop grocery stores).

kenny thomas":3f11v37e said:
Kroger stock dropped 1/3 on the news. I lost over 110,000 in value of my stock so I'm not very happy with the news.

If I had a 110k to lose you bet I'd have a whole lot better story to tell on CT than that. Youd see me on the news in cuffs :lol:

Kenny you'll be fine, as I'm sure you followed that diversity rule of thumb of never holding more than 10% of your
retirement savings in any one company... leaving you with 3.19 mil to still play with

Son of Butch":ger9xem6 said:
Kenny you'll be fine, as I'm sure you followed that diversity rule of thumb of never holding more than 10% of your
retirement savings in any one company... leaving you with 3.19 mil to still play with
Actually had not figured this into the retirement until recently. It has over doubled in valve in the last 5 years so I guess I will hold it a while longer

Latest posts