BIF guidelines

Help Support CattleToday:

Recent studies have shown that the experts believe that they are correct 100% of the time. However, only 20% of the experts agree with recent studies. So recent studies can only be held to an 80% accuracy. Unless, of course, you take into account that 50% of the original 20% of the experts that disagree with the recent studies, disagree with the other 50% of the 20% (which, of course, would be 10%) . Then,.. we can assume that the aforementioned recent studies may or may not be 90% accurate. This formula, however, will be 100% accurate, 50% of the time. ;-)

Grubbie, you seem to have an uncanny grasp of the inner workings of studies and the conclusions that they seem to indicate. :clap:

This could possibly seem to indicate that you and I might be in agreement as to the purpose and usefulness of studies. :tiphat:

Grubbie Wrote-This formula, however, will be 100% accurate, 50% of the time.

However I disagree with this and feel the author probably was misquoted or that there is a typographical error. As it should be that " only 50% accurate in 100% of the studies". ;-)
/
/
/
/
/
JUST KIDDING ! I agree with your original stated theory on most studies.

Latest posts