Biden's Conservation Program

Help Support CattleToday:

Paying you with China's money, more like, oh sorry, they just purchased the land from you, didn't you have your lawyer read the fine print?
China has stated many times they want to buy all the farm land here to have us grow food for China, because they can't grow enough.

Last edited:
I was assumein in that they are wanting acreage to double, that Joe would pay more $, I have no idea want is paid now, never inquired about it.

Control the people by controlling the food is a baseline for communism. We produce a surplus so converting acres to non production fixes that. Using the climate as a guise to do it under because only a small portion of the population knows or realizes that farming is good for the environment and photosynthesis works the same in pretty much all plants. There are just some you can eat when their done. Just another one of many policies based on bad ideas and using your money to screw you.

There is a position paper link on Agweb. Lots of buzz words and bullet points. The theme is ag and national forest management will be major parts of hitting the US climate change goals.

I think you will see a major reorg of NRCS, more minority quotas, more methane digesters. more restrictions on land development, more CRP acres, and more restrictions on what you can do and still get subsidized crop insurance. You may want to sell that extra tractor before the value drops.

Many want a carbon bank system set up but they can not agree on how to measure. I am afraid NRCS will not be very effective.

Last edited:
Until yesterday, I was unaware of the "30 by 30" and "50 by 50" projects, whereby TPTB are hoping to lock up and 'protect' 30% of private US lands by 2030, and 50% of US lands by 2050... no grazing, no haying, no crop production, no timber harvest, no oil/gas/coal exploration or drilling , no electrical transmission lines or pipelines, etc.
Most of us here know what happens to a piece of property once you 'lock it up' and prevent any sort of use or improvement... but these government bureaucrats, for the most part, just have that rainbows and unicorns view that 'Mother Nature' will take over and everything will be just swell.

Have a look here: https://stop30x30.americanstewards.us/

Last edited:
Until yesterday, I was unaware of the "30 by 30" and "50 by 50" projects, whereby TPTB are hoping to lock up and 'protect' 30% of private US lands by 2030, and 50% of US lands by 2050... no grazing, no haying, no crop production, no timber harvest, no oil/gas/coal exploration or drilling , no electrical transmission lines or pipelines, etc.
Most of us here know what happens to a piece of property once you 'lock it up' and prevent any sort of use or improvement... but these government bureaucrats, for the most part, just have that rainbows and unicorns view that 'Mother Nature' will take over and everything will be just swell.

Have a look here: https://stop30x30.americanstewards.us/
If we'll just 'work with 'em' I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts