Bez+

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Anyone hear from him? Lots of stuff breaking loose over there-hope he's all right.

peg4x4":1qnmjda7 said:
Anyone hear from him? Lots of stuff breaking loose over there-hope he's all right.

I haven't in a week or two, you can bet that old Tom cat will pop back up. This isn't the first time that he has went underground for a few weeks.

He was just posting the other day.

I hope all of our friends family and loved ones stay safe in that God forsaken country..Why can't we just pull out and use drones over there. :?

HerefordSire":1gng5fv5 said:
He probably has the picture of Kimmy posted on his wall looking at it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Actually I was being repaired from a small "explosive incident" you schittehead.

Spent most of the time on my back in a small dark room looking at sparkling lights and listening to bells ring in my head.

Was released this morning. Stiff and sore and a headache that throbs - but cleared to go.

Back to the unit and off on patrol - just taking a handful of big Tylenols every day now for the next week

Peg - thanks for the thought - if anything happens my wife will send a one liner to a couple of folks and it will come up here.

HD - the real reason we will never win is because we are truly afraid of threats at home in reaction to our efforts overseas - we have so many people in North America that are willing to kill us you would not believe it. Never believe for a minute those "drones" or UAV's as we call them can do the trick - as a pilot I have flown helicopters, transports and fighters - I also did the UAV thing with US Army Secial Forces - in the end you can never complete a successful battle or war without boots on the ground - you must take and hold ground - or keep the beligerent off of it and technology will not do that by itself.

Caustic - This old Tom cat simply wants to find a quiet place to lie down and sleep for a couple of weeks - but no time for that. have some new guys to get out and about today. Safety first. Leaving in about an hour or so.

Bez+

Glad you're semi ok--I found out how Tylenol works-it does not work on inflamition,it blocks the pain signal from getting to the brain-so it does you no real good..
No one will admit it over here,but we are fighting a religous war--only way to win it is thro education of GIRLS and boys both..tney know that,that's why they're blowing up girls schools and killing educated women..
I'm sorry you were hurt,if it helps you're in my prayers every night-you and all the others over there.
You take care now,ya' hear!?

Bez+":2v0cy0yd said:
Back to the unit and off on patrol - just taking a handful of big Tylenols every day now for the next week
Bez+

You need to lay off them Tylenol and get a different pain medication. Those things will ruin your liver.

I don't want to be the one to say this ;but Obama needs to just go ahead and bite the bullet like Bush did in Iraq and use the Surge strategy in Afghanistan. 200,000 plus troops on the ground engaging everywhere and anywhere they can find somebody to fight. We will take losses; but the Taliban won't be able to replace their losses, their troops will become demoralized, and after 6 to 11 months we will face a smaller more cautious enemy force so we can draw down our presence. That said, there will be American combat troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan 25 years from now.

grannysoo":kr5l6gyd said:
You need to lay off them Tylenol and get a different pain medication. Those things will ruin your liver.

Where he is, he needs to worry more about keeping a clear head without pain or drugs affecting his concentration and focus than he does about his liver.

peg4x4":1xhun5ji said:
Glad you're semi ok--I found out how Tylenol works-it does not work on inflamition,it blocks the pain signal from getting to the brain-so it does you no real good..
No one will admit it over here,but we are fighting a religous war--only way to win it is thro education of GIRLS and boys both..tney know that,that's why they're blowing up girls schools and killing educated women..
I'm sorry you were hurt,if it helps you're in my prayers every night-you and all the others over there.
and it aint gonna end,, as those that wont admit it should know

peg4x4":34ojoe3n said:
but we are fighting a religous war--only way to win it is thro education of GIRLS and boys both..tney know that,that's why they're blowing up girls schools and killing educated women..
Education isn't the answer to the problem Peg. Kill all of them before they kill us is the ultimate answer. Most of us aren't up to the fight like they are though so we lose.

Big old head like yours Bez could sure give a man some trouble. Stay well.

They fear women-why do you think they try to keep them covered up and stupid? Their young ones can't read,they are afraid they will read their own prophets words and realise what they are being taught is not true.
Education is the answer...that and wipeing out the Talaban---Fighting an idea/ism is almost impossiable.. Just look at what's going on here.

alacattleman":p6lrcyqb said:
peg4x4":p6lrcyqb said:
and it aint gonna end,, as those that wont admit it should know
I do believe you are right. It will ebb and flow, but they will not stop. They have no reason to stop.
I think a very big mistake people here make is thinking that those people think like us and have the same psychology. They don't.

When you play nice and negotiate---they win.

Bez was very sorry to hear of your accident, and glad that you are on the mend, keep it up we need people like you.

Ryder well said you hit the nail on the head once again.

HS if you can't find something good or sensible to say just keep it to yourself. :mad:

Latest posts